PerkinElmer ChemOffice Professional v15.0.0 | 335 Mb
ChemOffice® Professional 15.0 is the ultimate chemistry and biology suite designed to meet the needs of chemists and biologists. ChemOffice Professional enables scientists to efficiently search scientific databases including SciFinder, keep track of their work, gain a deeper understanding of their data, correlate biological activity and other properties with chemical structures, and produce publication-ready scientific reports more professionally and efficiently than ever before.
ChemOffice® Professional 15.0 is very helpful in documenting chemical processes and drug substances for regulatory and patent filings. This innovative suite makes drawing correct and chemically intelligent structures and synthetic schemes intuitively easy.
ChemOffice® Professional 15.0 combines ChemDraw Professional, Chem3D, ChemFinder, ChemScript, GAMESS, Chem3D interfaces to Gaussian, GAMESS, MOPAC, Autodock and Conflex, ChemBioViz, ChemDraw/Excel, and CombiChem/Excel, ChemDraw and Chem3D ActiveX Pro Plugins and Controls in the world's premier desktop suite designed for chemists and biologists.
ChemOffice Professional includes the following applications:
- ChemDraw Professional is used by hundreds of thousands of scientists around the world to quickly and effectively draw molecules, reactions and biological entities and pathways for use in documents and electronic lab notebooks; to search databases, now including SciFinder; to generate accurate names from structures; and to predict properties and spectra.
- ChemDraw for Excel adds chemical intelligence to Excel spreadsheets so that chemists can use Excel's analysis, sorting and organization tools to further manipulate and enrich sets of compounds and data and explore structure-activity relationships.
- Chem3D generates 3D models so that chemists can view their compounds in three dimensions to assess shape and properties to maximize activity or specificity. Chem3D also includes GAMESS and interfaces to other computational tools including Gaussian, MOPAC, Conflex and Autodock.
- ChemFinder is a chemically-intelligent personal database system that scientists use to organize their compounds and to search for and correlate structures with properties and to transform data into easy to understand visualizations, cluster maps and ideal compound profiles to easily discern structure-activity relationships.
- ChemFinder for Office scans files and directories for chemical structures and can be used to search documents by structure to locate compounds of interest.
- ChemScript is scripting language that exposes the underlying chemical structure processing power of ChemOffice to developers who want to manipulate structures and automate processes.
- CDSL Mobile is a site-deployable version of ChemDraw for iPad for Site Subscription customers.
The tight integration that ChemOffice Professional provides between these chemistry and biology applications enhances their individual value by enabling cross functional R&D teams to easily share files and documents and therefore communicate and collaborate more effectively.
ChemOffice Professional enhances scientists' personal productivity and helps them do better science by enabling them to organize and explore their compounds, reactions, materials and associated properties so that data can be turned into actionable information, and decisions can be made with greater confidence.
Home Page -