Lynda - Google Voice Essential Training
144MB | Duration: 1h 00m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 30fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch
Genre: eLearning | Level: Beginner | Language: English
Get the most out of Google Voice, the powerful voicemail and calling platform.
First, learn how to set up a Google Voice account, link the Google Voice number to mobile and landline phones, and set up voicemail.
Then find out how to configure Voice's rules to ring all your phones, filter calls straight to voicemail, have voicemails delivered via email or text, and more. The course also explores recording inbound calls, using Voice on mobile phones, and making international calls, video calls, computer-to-computer calls, and more.
* Choosing between Google Voice and Google Voice Lite
* Getting a Google Voice number
* Activating and working with voicemail
* Blocking and forwarding calls
* Recording incoming calls
* Making international and domestic calls
* Making calls with Google Hangouts
* Sending text messages
* Using Google Voice on a mobile phone