Nsasoft Product Key Explorer 126.96.36.199 | 3 MB
Product Key Explorer is the best product key finder software for recovering and finding product keys to over +7000 programs: Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Microsoft Office, Adobe CS6, CS5, CS4, CS3, Acronis, Electronic Arts games, WinZip, Nero and more.
Key Features and Benefits
- Find product keys for over +7000 popular programs: Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP, Microsoft Office 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, Adobe CS5, CS4 and CS3, Norton, Electronic Arts games, WinZip, Nero and more.
- Product key Explorer recovers product keys for software installed on your local and network computers, allows track the number of software licenses installed in your business.
- With Product Key Explorer you can recover lost product keys for all major software programs, prevent losing your investment and money!
- You can save product keys as Tab Delimited Txt File (.txt), Excel Workbook (.xls), CSV Comma Delimited (.csv), Access Database (.mdb), SQLLite3 Database, Web Page (.html) or XML Data (.xml) file, Print or Copy to Clipboard.
Top Reasons to Choose Product Key Explorer
- With Product Key Explorer you can scan local PC or network computers and recover +7000 software serial numbers.
- Product Key Explorer is the easiest to use toolkit on the market.
- We deliver highest quality and stable programs.
The program relies on a very clean interface, with a well organized list that displays the product name, data info and product data straight in the main window. Product Key Explorer can search for serial keys for basically any piece of software that installed on your system, including Windows and Microsoft Office. The scanning process takes just a few seconds and the application provides multiple tools to help you manage the product keys in a comfortable manner.
You can always back them up to a registry file format (reg), but also save them separately as Tab Delimited Txt File (.txt), CSV Comma Delimited (.csv), Excel Workbook (.xls), Access Database (.mdb), Web Page (.html) or XML data (.xml).
Another very interesting feature is the possibility to scan an IP range or an IP address list and extract the product keys, but remember that you need administrator privileges to be able to view the data. Checking an entire network can take up to several hours, depending on the number of clients, but Product Key Explorer does not stress up the computer too much and remains light on resources.
A help file is always there to help you, with tons of information regarding every single feature that included in the app. So as a conclusion, Product Key Explorer is quite an effective way to deal with lost or forgotten serial keys. Its easy to use and it takes just a few seconds to reveal the information.
Updates: official site does not provide any info about changes in this version