Description: Electronic parts catalog KIA.
All models produced and / or unreleased KIA Motors, except for vehicles intended for the domestic Korean market (for example, Rhino), the model divided into groups (cars, SUVs / minivans / vans, commercial) and by region. The catalog can identify the vehicle by VIN (with filtering part numbers), search by name parts (partial or complete), original number, and also shows the applicability of parts. There is a list of options with details to facilitate selection of the desired number in the absence of VIN-filter.
The choice of language is possible to separate the interface, and separately for items of spare parts.
Extras. Information: Translation of names of spare parts are not always correct, so it is configured to include "language names of spare parts" - english. Built-in directory of original accessories, present in some of the previous versions presented here are not for all models.
About Microcat V6: Available in the hand "appendage" - Microcat V6 - is optional, because no dealer login and password it still does not work. How do I remove his installation - see. "Installation procedure".
1. Cmontirovat image with Daemon Tools (or any other program you use) and run setup.exe. Follow the prompts on the screen:
Type of installation - Full installation
Choose your country to your liking
On the screen with the region said all regions
On the screen with the choice of model type - Passenger + R / V + Commercial
On the screen with a selection list of mounted models, there is an item "Microcat V6". It is here, if it is not needed, it is necessary to press the tick.
2. Run "HASP KIA_install.cmd" to install the emulator HASP. Open a command prompt, which will see the implementation process of the file. Next to each of the instructions executed (with the correct execution) should be spelled "OK". Press any key to end the run file.
CAUTION If Mikrokat placed upgrade already installed, and the previous one was cured in the same manner (HASP), then the claim 2 to miss!
Note: If the startup directory swears there is no key - HASP install the driver from the disk and reinstall the emulator. In osnomnom this happens on Windows 7 (Thanks for the tip rovo4ka)
3. After installation, to abandon a reboot. Run "KIA 2015-01 MG16.cmd" from the distribution to remove "mg16.dll" from% SystemRoot% System32
4. Run "KIA 2015-01 MCKIA by DeMoN.exe" and select the drive where there is Microcat KIA, to deploy the missing program files. If you will be prompted to overwrite files - enable recycling. The need for this item due to the fact that, due to "complicated" to protect the installer program after unpacking the files to the target folder overwrites part of them.
5. Run the Windows 7 "KIA 2015-01 Starter7 by DeMoN.exe" or Windows XP "KIA 2015-01 StarterXP by DeMoN.exe". Set the property create a shortcut on the desktop startup type "minimized to an icon."
6. Restart the computer
7. Use a label creation on the desktop. Date changes on 01/01/2015 before starting the current directory and returns after 60 seconds.
8. When you first start the directory, you must create a user through the [Control]
Year / Release Date: 2015-01
Developer: Infomedia Ltd
Site Developer: Infomedia Ltd - KIA
Language: Multilingual (Russian present)
Operating System: Windows XP / Vista x32 / 7 x32 (not compatible with x64 OS)
Medicine: Under Construction
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!