R-Studio 7.6 Build 158715 Network Edition | 37.89 MB
R-Studio is a family of powerful, cost-effective disk recovery software for experienced data recovery professionals. By coupling our most advanced file recovery and disk repair technology with an intuitive user-interface, R-Studio provides enterprise and professional-level data recovery specialists the tools they need without hindering the experience of entry-level users. R-Studio can recover data from local disks, removable disks, heavily corrupted disks, unbootable disks, clients connected to a local area network or the Internet. As a highly scalable, flexible, and deployable data recovery solution, R-Studio is an invaluable tool for data recovery operations large and small. It functions on local and network disks, even if such partitions are formatted, damaged or deleted. Flexible parameter settings give you absolute control over data recovery.
The R-Studio data recovery software was originally developed for use by data recovery experts, system administrators, IT professionals, and advanced and experienced computer users. Some of R-Studio features were even designed exclusively for computer forensic experts, and most R-Studio users do not need every single feature of the software.
- R-Studio might crash when many images were open one after another. Fixed.
- The Load/Save files list command might not work when files were sorted by extension or time stamps. Fixed.
- Several cosmetic fixes for the Settings dialog box.
- Cosmetic fixes for the S.M.A.R.T. tab.
- The changes buffer might work sloppy for very many changes. Fixed.
- An extra right character was saved to the file when a command Save to Hexadecimal File was performed for a selected area. Fixed.
- The Text/hexadecimal editor sometimes did not refresh its status bar. Fixed.
- The cursor might slightly get onto the next character. Fixed.
- Search was conducted over unchanged data if changes in the data had not been saved. Fixed.
- When performing the Refresh command on the shortcut menu, R-Studio refreshed the previous DeepSpar disk. Fixed.
- R-Studio did not unmark files after the Clone marked file sectors command had been performed for DeepSpar disks. Fixed.
- The Clone file sectors command did not work when files were sorted by extension or timestamps. Fixed.