Learn Android Lollipop 5.0 and Create Amazing Apps for Android Playstore
The Ultimate Android App Development Course is here. With the latest edition of our Android course we bring together a curriculum and pedagogy which will be help a beginners and an intermediate developer alike. In our course we have tried to present the concepts in such a way that you will be able to understand and use them quickly first using our lab exercises and then in your own practical projects. It is aimed to hold your hand all the way to make sure all the APIs and their usage is clear to everyone.
You will start from the basic Android architecture and ecosystem and follow it up with simple APIs and then graduating to complex and latest APIs such as Sensors, Material Design and Data Storage.
Why this course is for you?
- Focus on Practical App Development Concepts
- Tips to make your App more professional
- Learn to monetize your apps
- Prepare yourself for an Android Job Interview
- Through discussion on important Android APIs
Some of the Concepts Covered in the Course:
- Android tools and Ecosystem - Get to know the Android Ecosystem and tools and SDKs you will need to get started on Android Development.
- Android UI - Learn about Views, view groups, layouts, listeners,Margin and Gravity. Learn to create cool and immersive UI for your apps.
- Activities and Intents - Learn about Android control flow and user interaction using Activities and Intents.
- Adapters and Dynamic Views - Master the concepts behind creating dynamic views consuming web services. learn to create custom Adapters for your apps
- Fragments and User Navigation - Learn about the use of fragments and how to use standard navigational APIs with them.
- Data Storage and Web Services - Learn to implement persistence and make your app talk to web services. Create mobile apps which connect seamlessly to enterprise backend systems.
- Lollipop APIs - Get to work on new Android Apis and learn new concepts such as Material Design on Android. Master the Apis that are new and powerful.
- Google Play and Best App Development Practices - learn to make killer apps and make money by integrating ads. Prepare yourself for an Android job Interview
- Learn all this and much more in the transformative course which will turn a rookie into a professional developer. So get started and see you on the other side. What are the requirements? - Basic knowledge of Programming is required preferably in Java
What am I going to get from this course? - Over 58 lectures and 7 hours of content! - Create Apps for the Latest Android Version - Assimilate new concepts introduced in the latest version - Master the concepts underlying the Android technology - Work on professional Android projects
What is the target audience?- Students who want to start with Android programming - Beginners who want to use Android to build Apps - Developers who want to learn the new concepts introduced in Android L
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!