VanDyke SecureFX 7.3.3 Build 779 | MacOSX | 21.9 MB
SecureFX for Mac OS X delivers complete functionality right out of the gate, with multiple protocols that include SFTP, SCP, FTP over SSL, and FTP. Advanced features include site synchronization and the ability to recover interrupted transfers easily. Integration with SecureCRT saves time with shared sessions and settings.
- Maintain file systems and documents securely. Transfer files across networks and the internet with a choice of SFTP over SSH2, FTP over SSL, SCP, or FTP for access to legacy systems.
- Get started quickly. Connect to sessions from the main application window using the Connect bar, then organize those sessions with the easy-to-learn tabbed interface.
- Leverage the high-productivity UI. Drag and drop files to start transfers (Windows only), even between SecureFX and applications like WinZip. Quickly find the files you want to work with using the filter view, bookmarks, and the address bar.
- Synchronize files. Upload, download, and mirror files. Use filtering to include or exclude files or file types. Store configurations for multiple sites.
- Recover more easily when transfers fail. SecureFX works to complete interrupted transfers, automatically resuming multi-file transfers.
- Save steps with integrated SecureFX and SecureCRT®. Set up connections with shared sessions and server host keys. Common sessions and settings reduce repeated steps.
- Make transfers unattended. The SFXCL command-line client (Windows and Linux only) allows you to automate tasks with powerful options like site synchronization.
- Comply with Federal standards. Use security protocols that help meet HIPAA, SOX, and other guidelines, including FIPS 140-2.
New in version 7.3.3 Build 779
Previous versions of SecureFX supported saving passwords and other sensitive data. In order to improve the security of this feature, SecureFX now requires a passphrase to be created the first time version 7.3.3 runs. This passphrase will be used to encrypt and decrypt sensitive data stored in the session database.
SFTP: SecureFX crashed when attempting to connect to a Mikrotik network device.
Runs on: Mac OS X 10.7 or later (Intel only)
Home Page - https://www.vandyke.com