QuartzCode 1.30.4 | MacOSX | 7.8 MB
QuartzCode is a fast, lightweight and powerful animation tool that turn vector drawing and animation to Objective C and Swift code. Creating animation for your iOS/OSX project now is easier than ever. Just change any properties; you will see animation changes in real time. Using QuartzCode, you can iterate any animation within seconds, at the same time you can see the code side by side. The barrier for creating animation in Xcode is dramatically reduced!
- Tremendously save time. Create drawing and animation and get Objective C or Swift code in real time.
- Create vector drawing using tools provided or use existing assets from SVG or images.
- Supports more than 25 animatable properties, combine to create stunning animations!
- Ability to reverse and change animation progress using code generated.
- Utilizes familiar Core Animation properties to reduce learning curve.
- Edit and tweak animation in real-time.
- Readable and easy to modify generated code.
- The best and quickest way to learn and master core animation.
- position, z position, transform (rotate, scale and translate)
- fill color, gradient, opacity, hidden, shadow, mask, path
- stroke color, stroke start, stroke end, line width, line dash phase
- font size, foreground color,
- instance delay, instance count, instance transform, instance color, instance color offset
- Similar animation model to Core Animation.
- Easily create keyframe animation, modify and tweak them using Timeline Panel.
- Combine or sequence multiple animations.
- Use linear timing functions, ease in, ease out or create custom timing functions using graph provided to enrich your animation.
- Generate iOS/OSX Objective C and Swift code in real time.
- Change between iOS and OSX code with a click.
- Drawing code is generated by using CALayer and its subclass.
- Support Core animation and UIView block based animation code.
- Copy selected shape or animation codes by CMD + C.
- Copy NSTextField, UILabel or UITextView code declaration from Text Layer.
- Create variety of shapes from basic shapes provided.
- Use vector, pencil and boolean operations to create more advanced shapes.
- Edit shapes using vertex mode and transform mode.
- Apply color or gradient to shapes.
- Create replication effects of its sublayers with or without animation.
- Sublayers can be any other layers such as shape or emitter.
- Particle systems in QuartzCode.
- Use multiple emitter cells in an emitter layer.
- Each emitter cell can have its own image and properties.
- Chain multiple animations to sublayers with delay effect.
- Combine keypath properties to produce complex and beautiful animation.
- Use delay order to change order of sublayers animation.
- Also useful to animate text glyphs individually.
- Add and masking image.
- Mask animation.
- Image resize options.
- Can also be used as a prototype image.
What's New Version 1.30.4:
Multiple Animations : Create multiple animation states using a single QuartzCode project
Shared Color : Share color between any layer or color animation in timeline.
New toolbar icon and timeline design
More generated code customisations : completion block, reverse animation, total duration, end time
New mask to bound feature at Layer Inspector
Change grid size
Improve snapping when resizing layers
Many improvements to Timeline Panel
Left timeline tableview now always floating
Changing timescale will now zoom timelines at same time
Now can change grid size and snap to grid
Locking layer will also hide the layer and children animation in Timeline Panel.
Enable moving control point using arrow key
Creating a timeline will automatically make it CAKeyframeAnimation
Fixed setting empty value will crash the app.
Fixed many undo/redo issues
Fixed bug text field always focused when clicked in Layer List
Fixed control point too small in retina display
Fixed code-generation bug
Other bug fixes
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
Home Page - http://www.quartzcodeapp.com/
Buy Premium Account For high Speed Download