Delcam PartMaker 2015 R1 SP1 | 685.5 MB
PartMaker uses patented visual programming, which makes it possible to make the program faster and easier.This technique consists in the separation of complex parts to simple surgery. Each treated surface is programmed in a separate window, and subject to a visual simulation of the machine.
Further operations are combined and synchronized.
Built-in knowledge base allows you to define a set of tools applied to preferred cutting modes for specific materials, you can create and store the machining cycles, the sequence of transitions.
PartMaker imports files SolidWorks, Solid Edge, AutoCAD, Pro / E, Unigraphics, and standard formats support Parasolid, STL, DXF
Modules Delcam PartMaker:
- The module is used for the automatic preparation of programs for machines with CNC longitudinal turning (Swiss-type).
- These machines are used in mass production, and especially on the handling of the machine is the high concentration of the transition to a single operation.
- At the same time it can be involved two spindles and a few tools. The working area of the machine is full of tool holders and turrets, and it is important to synchronize their work with the aim of achieving maximum performance.
- Library postprocessors includes most famous machines companies Citizen, Star, Tornos, Tsugami, Gildemeister, Traub, Hardinge and others.
- The module for the preparation of programs for 2.5, 3, 4 and 5-axis machines.
- A set of proposed strategies is sufficient to carry out the full details of treatment.
- Processing zigzag
- Processing equidistant offset
- Lowercase treatment
- Equidistant processing
- Radial processing
- Layered processing
- Spiral processing
- Processing planes equidistant raster or offset
- Processing flat areas
- Finalization of the angles
- Pencil completion
- Combined revision
- Module training programs for CNC lathes.
- Visual representation of operations and turning tool makes it easy to learn the system and identify programming errors during program preparation.
- The screen continuously displays all necessary parameters - cutting depth, cutting data.
PartMaker Turn / Mill
- Module for programming of turning and milling machines.
- The software helps the technologist to split a complex part to a set of elementary surfaces, which are assigned separate operations turning, drilling or milling.
The module has the following features:
- Processing of pockets with any number of projections
- Contour milling
- 4-axis continuous milling or positional
- Work in linear, cylindrical or polar coordinate system
- Roughing and finishing of the outer and inner diameters
- Contouring groove cutters
- Drilling, threading and boring cycles
- Turning grooves of any shape
- Threading of any profile
- Programming bar feed
- Work with protivoshpindelem
The module supports the programming of multi-tasking turning and milling centers with synchronized spindle, turrets and milling head.
The timing diagram shows the sequence of the executive bodies of the machine.
PartMaker Wire EDM
Module for programming wire EDM machines. The module provides an intuitive programming using knowledge bases, which stores information on the wire material and processing modes and strategies.
The module supports most of the known machines such as Mitsubishi, Sodick, Charmilles and others
About Delcam plc
Delcam is a world-leading developer and supplier of advanced CADCAM software, with more than 35,000 customers in over 80 countries. These clients vary from global names like Nike, Boeing and Mattel to small start-ups and individual craftsmen. Founded 30 years ago, we are the largest developer of product development software in the UK, with subsidiaries in Europe, America and Asia. Our global success has been recognised with many awards, including three Queen's Awards for Enterprise in the last six years.
PartMaker is the world-leading CAM system for automating the programming of multi-axis Turn-Mill centers and Swiss-type lathes. Having pioneered the market in CAM software for multi-axis turning, PartMaker is more experienced and provides the most advanced technology in the market today.
PartMaker works with all multi-spindle, multi-axis machines and is endorsed by many machine manufacturers. PartMaker applies a Patented Visual Programming approach to make CNC programming quicker and easier. PartMaker has applications to automate the programming of CNC Mills, Lathes, Wire EDM, Turn-Mill Centers and Swiss-type lathes.
Year / Release Date: 2015
Version: 2015 R1 SP1 (CB 1049916)
Bit depth: 32bit 64bit
Language: Multilingual (Russian present)
Medicine: Present (Team SolidSQUAD)
System requirements: Windows 7/8 32/64 bit Intel and AMD processors with SSE2 support RAM 2 GB
Graphics card: nVidia Quadro, nVidia Geforce, ATI FireGL.
not recommended- ATI Radeon