A helpful guide to the essentials students need in the first stages of learning English. This dictionary helps you learn the most important words and how to use them.?
This dictionary helps you learn the most important words and how to use them.
* 19,000 words and phrases explained in clear, simple English.
* The 2,000 most important and useful words to learn at this level are clearly marked as keywords so that learners give them special attention. 13,000 example sentences throughout the dictionary help them use the words correctly.
* 500 Focus Notes on spelling, grammar and pronunciation help learners avoid mistakes and build their vocabulary.
* Over 400 illustrations throughout the dictionary and a colourful 16-page Picture Dictionary section help to explain difficult words or to show a word?s different meanings.
* 16-page study section gives extra help on topics such as talking on the telephone, letter writing, and talking about dates and numbers.
* search in the dictionary and hear spoken British and American pronunciation of all the words and listen to thousands of spoken examples at keyword entries. Games and exercises give more practice in vocabulary learning and help prepare for exams like KET and the Starters, Movers, and Flyers Tests.
Also available with CD-ROM, which lets you search the dictionary and hear spoken British and American pronunciation of all the words. Also enables the student to listen to thousands of spoken examples at keyword entries.
Games and exercises give more practice in vocabulary learning ,and help to prepare for exams like KET
Includes Starters, Movers, and Flyers Tests
Elementary and Pre-Intermediate
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!