CSI Bridge 2015 17.2 | 470.1 mb
Computers and Structures, Inc. (CSI), a structural and earthquake engineering software company, has released an update for Bridge 2015 version 17, is specialized analysis and design software tailored for the engineering of bridge systems.
Suspension, cable-stay, elevated-roadway, and other types of bridge systems may be modeled and designed to suit any one of a variety of purposes, including means for crossing water, linking points between shear terrain, or extending over highway infrastructure. Customized controls and features integrate across a powerful object-based modeling environment to offer an intuitive, practical, and productive computational tool for bridge engineering. Advanced modeling features and sophisticated analysis techniques account for dynamic effects, inelastic behavior, and geometric nonlinearity. Code-based templates streamline the engineering process from model definition through analysis, design optimization, and the generation of comprehensive output reports. CSiBridge is the premier software for bridge engineering.
CSiBridge 2015 version 17.2 Enhancements
- Segmental bridge template and wizard for quick definition of spans and segments as well as tendon layout.
- New solid concrete girder deck section.
- Nonprismatic variation of concrete U-girder sections.
- Section designer now allows prestress tendons to be defined for any concrete sections.
- Standard vehicles are now defined in XML libraries, allowing users to create their own custom libraries.
- Standard precast concreate I, U, and bulb-tee girders are now defined in XML libraries, allowing users to create their own custom libraries.
- Horizontal influence-based moving loads for braking/acceleration and centrifugal
- Superstructure design according to AASHTO LRFD 2014 (7th Edition), including the 2015 interim revisions.
- Superstructure rating 2014 and 2015 interim revisions according to AASHTO.
- Superstructure displacements for the entire section along the layout line and for individual girders or webs along their individual lines.
- Scale factors are now available for time-dependent creep, shrinkage, and stiffness of concrete, as well as relaxation of tendons.
About Computers and Structures, Inc
Founded in 1975, Computers and Structures, Inc. (CSI) is recognized globally as the pioneering leader in software tools for structural and earthquake engineering. Software from CSI is used by thousands of engineering firms in over 160 countries for the design of major projects, including the Taipei 101 Tower in Taiwan, One World Trade Center in New York, the 2008 Olympics Birds Nest Stadium in Beijing and the cable-stayed Centenario Bridge over the Panama Canal. CSI's software is backed by more than three decades of research and development, making it the trusted choice of sophisticated design professionals everywhere!