Aqua Data Studio 22.214.171.124 Multilingual | 1.1 GB
Aqua Data Studio is productivity software for Database Developers, DBAs, and Analysts. It allows you to develop, access, manage, and visually analyze data. Whether you are working with relational, nosql or cloud databases, your data is easily and quickly accessible with Aqua Data Studio. It supports all major database vendors, works on all major operating systems and is localized to 21 languages.
Aqua Data Studios Visual Analytics allows you to analyze data with an easy-to-use drag & drop interface. You can pull query results into worksheets to create beautiful visualizations of your data, you can create dashboards by dragging in visualizations from many worksheets and you can save and share them in workbooks with colleagues and customers allowing them to easily navigate and interact with your data.
Who Uses Aqua Data Studio?
Aqua Data Studio is used for database management by over 300,000 IT professionals in 98 countries, across Fortune 1000, public enterprise, private companies and educational institutions.
What's New in Version 16.0:
For the Aqua Data Studio v16.0 release, we are dramatically enhancing Visual Analytics, giving you more charts, features, capabilities and options to produce the data visualizations you need. We've introduced a new chart type called Treemap. There are more options for Trend Lines. You can create Bins to group ranges of continuous measure values to create Histograms. Quickly copy spreadsheet content and paste it in as a datasource with Paste Data. An Undo/Redo framework is now available in Visual Analytics. You can pin Query Analyzer results so they do not get cleared after query reexecution. DB2 z/OS versions 9 and higher now allow displaying Visual Explain Plans. Our FluidShell can now share sessions with the Query Analyzer. We are including support for newer versions of databases we already supported: Sybase ASE, Sybase Anywhere, SQL Server, MongoDB, VoltDB, Greenplum, Vertica, Hortonworks, Cloudera, Teradata, Netezza, ParAccel, Informix, and Apache Derby.
What's New in Aqua Data Studio 126.96.36.199:
- 13280 : Bug : ADS : Vertica Bigint Datatypes are displayed as negative numbers in QA Grid Results
- 13269 : Bug : ADS : Query Analyzer : Autocomplete: When disconnected, autocomplete should not update its schema cache
- 13268 : Bug : ADS : View as spreadsheet - invalid filename
- 13263 : Enhancement : ADS : Table Data Editor : Execute Edit -> Support Primary Key detection on views
- 13262 : Bug : ADS : Query Analyzer : NPE when switching from Show Grid to Show Text option
- 13256 : Bug : ADS : SQL Server Jobs: Cannot create a new schedule in Italian language
- 13120 : Bug : ADS : bulk.getOperations() command doesn't show result in ADS MongoShell
- NONE : Bug : Visual Analytics : Mismatch in Trend line
- NONE : Bug : Visual Analytics : Trend line is not displayed for Shape Chart in some cases when used together with Parameter
- NONE : Bug : Visual Analytics : The Trend Line Details window does not display information, even when Slope & Intercept values are displayed in tooltip
- NONE : Bug : Visual Analytics : Color=(null) is displayed in trendline tooltip, if we change color deck field to measure in any individual accordian of Combo Chart
- NONE : Bug : Visual Analytics : NPE when trend line is enabled and Dimension field is removed from deck
- NONE : Bug : Visual Analytics : Undo-Redo operation gives IndexOutOfBounds Exception