Tone2 - Electra2 v2.1 OS X | 326.29 MB
Many people say that Electra2 is the most powerful synthesizer on the market. These are bold words, but let us explain why they think it’s true... Electra2 breathes new life into the term “synthesizer workstation”. With its powerful and sonically versatile approach to audio production, it provides you with truly outstanding new sounds. Electra2 is ready for any type of music you play!
April 2015 Electra2.1 has been released
New Ultrasaw oscillators (PW controls detuning):
- 4 new oscs 'Hypersaw Vir 3x-9x' which can sound like the Hypersaw of the Virus
- New osc 'Supersaw JP' which has been inspired by the famous JP 8000
- New osc 'Supersaw clean' (same as above, but without disharmonic aliasing)
- New osc 'Supernoise' with a lush and creamy sound
- New osc 'Hypersquare 9x' with 9 detuned squarewaves
- New osc 'Hypernoise 9x' with a lush and creamy sound
- Vocoder Pro is a high-end vocoder with 20 bands. The design is inspired by the legendary EMS 3000.
- Vocoder SVC has been inspired by the famous SVC 350.
- The effect parameters of all 4 insert effects can be modulated with the matrix. This can be used to create very unique sounds. Please note that not all possible routings make sense.
- Additional matrix target 'FX Mix' controls the dry/wet level of the insert effect
- Additional matrix targets 'FX Par1-4' control the effect parameters
- The new sound mode 'scientific' turns Electra2 into a precise signal generator
- The new sound mode 'LowCut 140Hz' cleans up the mix by removing low frequencies from Pads, Keys and Leads
- The new sound mode 'HighCut analog' simulates the muffled sound of analog synths and cleans up the mix by removing high frequencies from bass sounds.
- Additional patches which use the Supersaw OSCs: Electra 2.1 now ships with 1240 sounds
- 236 additional waveforms
- The Vocoder effect has been replaced by an enhanced one
- Smart oversampling of the existing Ultrasaw osciallators
- More linear frequency response
- Replaced 'Reverb Hall' and 'Reverb Room' with better sounding algorithms
- High frequencies of 'Delay' and 'PingPong' effect
Enhanced GUI & interface:
- Mousewheel support for patch browser
- Better performance when patch browser is open
- Midi CC assignments are shown on top of the knobs
- Midi learn is more intuitive to use (right click on a knob)
- Menus are not longer closed automatically after 10 seconds
- Display of the new Ultrasaw oscs shows spread
- Switching synthesis mode does auto-set PW to a useful value
- Reduced RAM use by 30%. This allows to load 4 additional instances in 32 bit mode.
- Faster loading of patches.
- Reduced CPU use on patch loading.
- Fixed a problem with the LFO sync in song mode which could appear in some hosts
- Fixed a rarely appearing crash after loading a patch and then selecting 'init'->'reset all'
- Fixed a problem with saving the midi learn configuration when several instances were opened and closed at the same time
- Fixed a possible GUI glitch after loading a patch
- Fixed a possible crash which could happen with some very old hosts
- Fixed a problem that could happen if tone was routed in the matrix
- Background grid of step lfo was not displayed correctly
- Fixed a bug in 'Loudness' where high frequencies were boosted in a slightly incorrect way
- Dialog box was opened twice if a double click was used to load a wav to osc
- Renamed 'Loudness' to 'Dynamic loud'
- Renamed 'Bass boost' to 'Dynamic bass'
- Renamed 'Analog' to 'Bass boost'
- Renamed 'Psychoacoust.' to 'Loudness'
(All below links are interchangable. No password)
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
.part1.rar]Tone2 - Electra2 v2.1 OS X [dada].part1.rar
.part2.rar]Tone2 - Electra2 v2.1 OS X [dada].part2.rar
.part3.rar]Tone2 - Electra2 v2.1 OS X [dada].part3.rar
.part4.rar]Tone2 - Electra2 v2.1 OS X [dada].part4.rar