Diptrace 184.108.40.206 32bit/64bit English | 180.07 MB
DipTrace is an EDA software to create schematic diagrams and printed circuit boards. The first version of DipTrace was published in August 2004. The latest version dated 21 July 2014, will DipTrace Version 220.127.116.11. The interface and tutorials are multilingual (English, Czech, Russian and Turkish). In January 2011, Parallax switched Eagle DipTrace for the development of its printed circuit boards.
A version of DipTrace is freely available with the functionality of the complete set except that it is limited to 300 pins and noncommercial use pins or 500 (non-commercial use, for a moderate load) and two signal layers. Power and ground plane layers do not count as signal layers, so that the free versions can create 4-layer boards with power and the ground planes.
- Redesigned User Interface.
- New library management system:
Standard and user libraries are separated for different groups, standard libraries can not be modified by the user;
Project libraries and the design cache
Library Manager Cross-module;
Dynamic Update groups of the library, the contents of the group, active library / component between programs;
The library groups and libraries are visible in all dialogs where the libraries are used (Configuration of the library - no more add / buttons and separate lists DELETE);
based customizable filter with a number of parameters (search by the current library, group or all libraries).
- Unicode Support in all objects of the program files and elements of the user interface.
- STEP export of PCB 3D model.
- STEP and IGES import 3D models package.
- IPC-D-356A Netlist Export.
- BSDL import Pinlist in the Component Editor.
- Updated import dialogs third diagrams and net-lists, remembering attached motifs.
- Schematic multipage printing as a single document.
- Update Title Block Editor, a tool "Attached Pattern", edition of polygonal platelets.
- Redesign Properties panel (on the design area) for component editors and pattern.
- Zoom / Pan with mouse wheel in all print / panels import / export with a preview function.
- Update all pays Copper and optimization of the algorithm (about 3x 5x speed-up).
- Good side changing for groups Layout PCB.
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 (32, 64-bit);
- 1 GHz Pentium III or equivalent;
- RAM: 1 GB
- Hard Drive: 1.5 GB;
- Screen Resolution: 1024x768;
- OpenGL / DirectX 9.0.
Title: DipTrace 18.104.22.168 x64 / x86
How to install?
2-Save DipTrace using file (readme.txt)
(All below links are interchangable. No password)
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed