Udemy - Be SUPER PRODUCTIVE & enjoy time on things that matter most (HD)
Duration: 2h | Video: AVC (.MP4) 1280x720 30fps | Audio: AAC 44.1KHz 2ch | 422 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Being productive is the most powerful factor in feeling fulfilled and happy, yet to be productive, you need time, Did you know that time is your most important and valuable resource? You can still win back lots of things you lost in your life, but time can never, ever be won back.
Shocking statistics show that 40% of adults want to spend more time with their families, even worse is that the average working person spends only 2 minutes a day in meaningful conversation with their spouses or partners and only 30 seconds with their children.
Knowing exactly what to do with the precious time that you have can dramatically increase your productiveness and save up more and more time.
This course is designed to teach you the most powerful and critical strategies you need to double your ability to perform, while saving time. It maps out your current blueprint on performance & time and takes your through 6 detailed and simple strategies that you can implement on a daily basis.
This course also includes 51 lectures that are straight to the point and easy to follow. There are several exercises and able documents for you. We start off by letting you zoom out and evaluate how productive you are, how you balance your life and how you save or waste time; and then I will give you an abundance of tools and strategies to increase your productivity and save up more time for yourself, so at the end of this course you will:
1. Take back control of your day by fostering daily rituals.
2. Take full advantage of when you work at your best.
3. Enjoy a balanced lifestyle.
4. Use excellent strategies for prioritization.
5. Use selective procrastination to work for you.
6. Take advantage of minute taking techniques.
7. Quickly spot and eliminate time wasters.
8. Double your productivity with delegation tools and techniques.
9. Enjoy the BONUS section on interruptions & delegation
... and many more.