LINQPad Premium Edition 4.55.3 + Portable | 18.62 MB
LINQPad is not just for LINQ queries, but any C#/F#/VB expression, statement block or program. Put an end to those hundreds of Visual Studio Console projects cluttering your source folder and join the revolution of LINQPad scripters and incremental developers.
Reference your own assemblies and NuGet packages. Prototype your ideas in LINQPad and then paste working code into Visual Studio. Or call your scripts directly from the command-line. Experience LINQPad's rich output formatting, optional debugger and autocompletion, and the magic of dynamic development and instant feedback!
The .NET Programmers Playground
- Instantly test any C#/F#/VB snippet or program
- Query databases in LINQ (or SQL) SQL/CE/Azure, Oracle, SQLite & MySQL
- Enjoy rich output formatting, optional autocompletion and integrated debugging
- Script and automate in your favorite .NET language
- Super lightweight - single 8MB executable!
Tired of Querying in Antiquated SQL?
Well, you don't have to! With LINQPad, you can interactively query databases in a modern query language: LINQ. LINQPad includes an optimized engine to build typed data contexts on the fly, and includes drivers and formatters for:
- SQL Server, SQL Azure, SQL CE, Oracle, SQLite and MySQL
- Azure Table Storage & Azure Metadata
- OData / WCF Data Services, SharePoint, and Windows DataMarket
- Microsoft StreamInsight, ubercool Reactive Extensions and LINQ to Logs & Traces
- Third-party ORMs including Mindscape LightSpeed, DevArt LinqConnect, LLBLGen, DevExpress eXpress Persistent Objects and DevForce
Experience the Legendary Dump!
- LINQPad's Dump method is famous for its capacity to eat almost anything!
- Tuned with numerous heuristics, it intelligently walks object graphs for the best possible output. It even turns lazy objects into hyperlinks and asynchronous values into placeholders whose content materializes in the future!
- Images and bitmaps render as images and bitmaps, and types from Reactive Extensions and Dataflow fully animate.
- Dump any WPF or Windows Forms object and it will actually render.
- And when you need a traditional data grid or debugger watch window, it's there, too.
What's New in LINQPad Premium Edition 4.55:
- Util.CreateAppDomain now works as it should.
- The command-line runner now correctly generates full HTML when requested, rather than an HTML fragment.
- Writing \n without a preceding \r emits a newline, as before.
- You can now get at the current query's text and other properties via Util.CurrentQuery.
- You can now query XML columns in databases that are blank rather than null, and LINQPad LINQ-to-SQL driver will treat them as null rather than throwing an exception.
- XDocument and XElement objects now render in the main output window, avoiding the reliance on a message loop. The output includes syntax highlighting, but no outlining. To get outlining, call .DumpFormatted() instead.
- When working with Entity Framework DbContext connections, references and collections loaded with the .Include method now automatically expand.
- The NuGet package manager is now tolerant of packages with dependencies duplicated for different framework versions.