Adobe After Effects CC 2014 13 software is the industry-leading solution for creating sophisticated motion graphics and cinematic visual effects. Transform moving images for delivery to theaters, living rooms, personal computers, and mobile devices.A live 3D pipeline with Cinema 4D means you can import 3D objects and use them in 3D scenes in After Effects. No re-rendering. No waiting. Just more creating.
Preserve fine detail when keying compressed or poorly shot blue screen or green-screen footage. Use the Advanced Spill Suppressor to control the amount of green spill left in green-screen footage.
Live Text Templates for Premiere Pro
Package your After Effects compositions as Live Text templates so Premiere Pro editors can change the text without changing the text color, motion, or lower-third background.
Flexible masking options and Premiere Pro Interchange
Use masks to apply effects to specific areas of your compositions no need for additional adjustment or track matte layers � and blend each effect individually into the original layer. Import masks from Premiere Pro via Dynamic Link for further refinement.
Create color themes using the Adobe Kuler app on your iPhone or in your browser, and then sync your swatches to After Effects for use in your compositions.
Get full-screen previews of your composites on a separate monitor. Send previews over interfaces like HDMI from a graphics card without additional hardware.
Media Browser enhancements
Navigate your media locally or across a network via Adobe Anywhere, and access complex media types like P2 and XDCAM as media, not as nested folders.
Access a variety of fonts from Typekit for immediate use in your After Effects projects.
Panel Integration support
Find and install plug-ins, extensions, training media, and other content via After Effects panels created by the developer community.
And so much more
Also includes: Faster performance in the Warp Stabilizer VFX effect; the ability to import Sony RAW footage from F5, F55, and F65 cameras; scripting access to render settings and output module settings; and more.
- Intel Core2 Duo or AMD Phenom II processor with 64-bit support
- Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8, or Windows 8.1
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 5 GB of available hard-disk space; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- Additional disk space for disk cache (10 GB recommended)
- 1280 x 1080 display
- OpenGL 2.0�capable system
- QuickTime 7.6.6 software required for QuickTime features
- Optional: Adobe-certifi ed GPU card for GPU-accelerated ray-traced 3D renderer
- Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.
- English, French, German, Italian, *Japanese, *Korean, PortugueseBR, *Russian, *SimpChinese, Spanish.
Adobe After Effects CC 2014 Release Notes
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!