Little Snitch 3.5.24240 Final | MacOSX | 23 MB
Little Snitch... A firewall protects your computer against unwanted guests from the Internet. But who protects your private data from being sent out? Little Snitch does!
As soon as you're connected to the Internet, applications can potentially send whatever information they want to wherever they want. Sometimes they do this for good reason, on your explicit request. But often they don't. Little Snitch allows you to intercept these unwanted connection attempts, and lets you decide how to proceed.
Little Snitch informs you whenever a program attempts to establish an outgoing Internet connection. You can then choose to allow or deny this connection, or define a rule how to handle similar, future connection attempts. This reliably prevents private data from being sent out without your knowledge. Little Snitch runs inconspicuously in the background and it can also detect network related activity of viruses, trojans and other malware.
What's New v3.5 (4240)
* Refined some icons to better match the look of OS X Yosemite.
* When using OS X Mavericks (10.9) or later, Little Snitch Agent, Network Monitor, and Configuration should not cause the discrete GPU (?High Performance GPU?) to be activated anymore, especially on Mid 2010 MacBook Pro.
* Fixed: In Little Snitch Configuration, when pressing ⌫ while no rule was selected, the last rule was selected.
* Fixed spontaneous horizontal scrolling of text in the Connection Inspector window of Network Monitor.
* Fixed: Closing the Connection Inspector window did not preserve its position on screen.
OS - MacOSX 10.8 or Later
Home Page -
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me