BetterZip 3.0.1 Multilangual | MacOSX | 8.9 MB
BetterZip is a fully-featured and user-friendly Mac OS X application that provides the required tools to compress files and folders, edit existing archives, preview their content and password protect sensitive data.
- Extract Only Files You Really Need: If you only need a few files or folders from a larger archive, you don't have to extract the whole thing. Simply drag the files you need from the BetterZip window to any Finder window or the desktop.
- Open Archives Without Extracting: Not only can BetterZip open archives without first extracting them but you can also search for a file using the iTunes-like interface. BetterZip can open and extract archives with the most common formats: ZIP, SIT, TAR, XAR, XZ, GZip, BZip2, RAR, 7-Zip, CPIO, ARJ, LZH/LHA, JAR, WAR, CAB, ISO, CHM, RPM, DEB, NSIS, BIN, HQX, DMG, EPUB, and Winmail.dat.
- Create Archives: Simply drag files and folders from your hard drives, disks, or network places into your new zip file. You no longer have to copy all the files into a temporary folder first. The supported formats are ZIP, TAR, GZip and BZip2 compressed TAR, XAR, 7-ZIP, and RAR (using the external RAR commandline tool). Large archives can also be split.
- Protect Your data: BetterZip can protect your data with a password and create AES-256 encrypted archives. 7-zip and rar archives can also be protected.
- Update Archives: Add new or updated files to existing archives. Remove any file or folder from an archive, or even move files around inside the archive as if it were a normal folder.
- Make Archives Compatible: Strip Mac specific files and resource forks from archives for best compatibility with systems like Windows or Linux.
What's New Version 3.0.1:
Version 3.0.1 (for OS X 10.9 and later)
* Clicking the toolbar button "Save" for an existing archive now saves it instead of using the default toolbar button preset to re-save it. If you don't want this new behavior, you can stay with the old one by switching it on the "Hidden Settings" page in the BetterZip help.
* Included the latest unrar library 5.2.7.
* BetterZip could crash when extracting archives with the operations queue.
* On OS X 10.9 zip and 7z archives couldn't be quick looked in the Finder.
* Canceling Direct Mode toggling via the toolbar didn't work correctly.
* Fixed a superfluous error message when extracting a folder while also selecting its contents.
* The progressbar didn't always update correctly when saving archives.
* Compressing files by dropping them on the queue window was broken.
* Password handling was not working correctly in some situation.
Requirements: Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.9 or later
Home Page - http://macitbetter.com
Buy Premium Account For high Speed Download