[center]VMware Workstation v10.0.6 Build 2700073 Lite + Tools | 294 MB
VMware Workstation - known program to virtualize systems. This product is a powerful solution for software developers and system administrators who are creating and testing a full-class integrated network applications servers, operating in different environments. The unique technology of VMware MultipleWorlds isolates operating systems and applications within virtual machines, and the disposal of each virtual machine is a standard PC x86, with its own processor and memory.
In VMware Workstation 8 appeared enhanced integration with vSphere - the flagship enterprise hypervisor for use in data centers. The company said that much of the new features in Workstation for Windows and Linux touched the corporate functional that will make it easy to update this product in a corporate environment and is easier to run virtual enterprise products. Patrick Lee, director of end user products VMware, called VMware Workstation eight largest product updates over the past few years.
The new version allows you to move between machines virtual OS images in the mode of Drag & Drop, and move them to vSphere or ESXi Server. In addition, the new version can work as a server, allowing the creation of working groups and receive share virtalnym machines on the network. Also, eighth version of the product was supported by up to 64 gigabytes of RAM per virtual operating systems support USB 3.0 and Bluetooth.
Updated virtualized hardware:
* Improved display technology, which has led to improvements in the mode Unity (forwarding applications to the guest in the host, when they work like a native application host), as well as systems with multiple video outputs;
* Guest operating system can provide up to 64GB of RAM;
* The guest operating system Windows 7 and above are now emulated HD Audio codec (based on Realtek ACL888) with 7.1 support audio;
* The guest operating system Linux 2.6.35 and above may use the guest USB3 ports. This feature does not work in Windows until the release of Windows 8, which will include a native driver USB3;
* Added support for sharing of Bluetooth devices in the guest OS of Windows, but not forwarding an audio stream, a mouse and keyboard;
* Added support for forwarding to the guest environment hardware virtualization Virtual VT-X/EPT or AMD-V/RVI, so as a guest OS can run vSphere (including version 5).
Updated user interface:
* Favorites Bar has been replaced by a library of virtual machines;
* Added a live preview of the running OS, but also a page with a summary folder that makes it easier to manage a group of guest operating systems;
* Updated and expanded functionality panel full screen mode, so mode "Quick Switch" was removed.
Removed the so-called "VM Teams", because the regime, "the team" (team) can now be assigned to any guest OS:
* Mode of operation "commands" (teams) was converted into a new folder mode (sets) of virtual machines;
* The folder of virtual machines can now limit the bandwidth of network adapters;
* In the "Folder" you can select multiple virtual machines simultaneously and send them all to the team on or off;
* In the global settings you can specify the interval over which will run the virtual machines (to prevent too great a burden at the same time);
* Using VMnets, folders can be placed in different network segments.
* Improved performance for NAT connections;
* Guest operating system can now be shared with other users (for the both users must be running VMWare Worksation). Using the advanced interface, you can set the access to shared guest OS;
* Added a lightweight client for hosts vSphere, which allows you to access, as well as start / stop / restart, and configure the guest operating systems running this environment;
* For partial guest OS can be installed auto-attribute, then they will be included each time the host OS;
* Added the ability to connect to a remote running a guest operating system, for example, if the hardware does not have sufficient resources to run a "heavy" guest.
* The platform includes an application VMWare Converter, which allows you to convert your computer into a real virtualized application;
* Added ability to automatically update the add-ons for the guest OS;
* Windows and Linux versions have the same serial number, so buying the application for one of these operating systems, users can free to use it in another.
"The simultaneous launch of multiple guest operating systems on one computer
"Running a virtual machine in windows desktop core operating system and full screen
"Installation of virtual machines without re-partitioning
"Running is already installed on your computer operating system without reinstalling or re-configure
"Running applications on the Windows operating system is a Linux box and vice versa
"Creating and testing applications simultaneously for different systems
"Running untested applications without the risk of endangering the stability of the system or lose critical data
"Sharing files and applications in different virtual machines by using a virtual network
"Running a client-server and Web applications on one PC
"Running on the same PC multiple virtual machines and modeling of network
OS - Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
Home Page - http://www.vmware.com/