Scott Onstott has been using AutoCAD for 24 years and has witnessed its evolution into the most popular industry-standard computer-aided drafting and design application. This course is your detailed introduction to the 2016 version of AutoCAD. Scott begins with the basics of the user interface and leads you step-by-step to learning how to draw the kind of precise, measured 2D drawings that form the basis of design communication the world over. Along the way, you'll learn how to create and modify geometry, layers, blocks, attributes, dimensions, layouts, and how to share your drawings with others.
Note: The course is an update to our 2015 training, including new movies on working with object snaps, writing multiline objects, making dimension objects, and more.
* Changing workspaces
* Converting drawings to new units
* Drawing lines, circles, splines, polygons, and more
* Moving, copying, rotating, and scaling objects
* Mirroring, lengthening, trimming, and joining objects
* Drawing accurately with coordinates and snapping
* Creating gradients
* Making dimension objects
* Managing object and layer properties
* Reusing content
* Making external references (including xrefs)
* Adding annotations
* Packaging and publishing CAD data
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!