English | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 1 ch | 5 hrs | PDF | 1.72 Gb
Genre: eLearning, Personal Development, Parenting & Relationships
Set your kids on the path to financial freedom by teaching them the foundational principles of sound money management
If you want to set your kids on their path to financial freedom; if you want to experience the satisfaction of having kids who can successfully budget their own spending and saving and cope better with the demands of the adult world; if you want your kids to stop costing you a fortune; ...then this might be the most important course you'll ever attend. Welcome to ' How to Raise Money Wise Kids'.
Your instructor for this course is Dr. Sharon Malan. Sharon has been involved in the educational field for more than 24 years. Her work during this time has included various forms of parent teacher counselling, lecturing, teaching and community training.
She has been a university lecturer for many years in the faculty of Educational Psychology at the University of Stellenbosch. She is currently also the marketing director of a successful educational company. She holds a PhD in Educational Psychology and Specialised Education. She has two daughters, two sons, a 'hubby', one lazy cat and a few hyperactive dogs. She enjoys writing, listening to good music, walking, exercising and talking, of course.
So, what is this course all about?
The purpose of this course is to provide you with 6 practical, easy steps to help you teach your kids (ranging from 4 to 21 years) all the basics they'll need to know about money and how to manage it wisely.
What makes this course unique?
One: It explains to you step-by-step how to take into account your kids' personality types before teaching them about money. Failing to do this, might have dire consequences. Kids differ, and because they differ they need to be taught differently. If you don't teach your kids differently you're going to struggle applying even the best ideas you can find on this topic.
Two: It explains financial information in a straightforward, practical way making it easily understandable for parents and kids who are not well versed in the topic of money management.
Three: It takes into consideration the different ages and developmental stages of kids before eMbarking upon teaching them important money management skills.
Four: It makes the learning process fun, Fun and much more FUN. Alfred Mercier said it best - "What we learn with pleasure we never forget."
Five: It is a valuable resource that you can refer to over and over again as your kids' needs begin to change once they get older.
Six: It contains the most essential lessons kids need to learn about money in one handy guide, thereby making the learning process as powerful and time-efficient as possible.
Seven: It provides you with lots of practical ready-to-use age appropriate activities, tips and ideas to improve your kids' money sense and help them develop good spending and saving habits for life.
Eight: It guides you to inspire your kids to stay committed and disciplined and to follow through with their financial plans in a way that does not compromise their moral values.
Nine: It provides practical ways to overcome any financial obstacles your kids may encounter.
Ten: It shows you exactly how to start your kids financial education at a tender age (from 4 years), because the earlier you start, the easier it gets!
As a special gift, Sharon has also made available to all enrolled students, free of charge, her best-selling eBook 'How to Raise Money Wise Kids'.
Hope to see you soon!
What are the requirements?
- No prior knowledge or experience is needed.
- This course, like most others on Udemy, can be completed in a timeframe you find convenient. We strongly urge you, however, to complete the lectures in the same order as they are presented in the course.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 11 lectures and 4.5 hours of content!
- The ability to communicate effectively with your children regarding issues surrounding money in general, as well as the delicate relationship between money, values and morals.
- The mastery of sound money management skills, which you can pass on to your children.
- The peace of mind that comes along with the knowledge that your kids are prepared and able to be smart consumers and financially responsible adults.
- The ability to give your children money in both the appropriate amount and manner.
- The knowledge of how to deal with common problems that arise when it comes to children and money.
- You will learn how to make the whole process of money management education a fun and enjoyable experience for yourself and for your kids.
What is the target audience?
- This course is meant for each and every parent who wishes to ensure their children's financial freedom by teaching them the basic fundamentals of money management.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)