ProPresenter 6.0.2 Build 13772 | MacOSX | 41.7 MB
ProPresenter is a cross-platform lyric and media presentation package built specifically to make high-quality live productions easy - including worship gatherings, sporting events, conferences, or studio broadcasts.
ProPresenter operators control presentations on one screen, while dynamically presenting to an audience on one or more additional outputs. This means there is no separate "edit mode" or "presentation mode", outputs are always live, and editing of one presentation can be done while another is being viewed. Originally designed for houses of worship, ProPresenter is now the choice for media presentations for trade shows, corporate events, sporting venues, and ministries all over the world. In version 6, ProPresenter gains even more tools for diverse productions and focuses on unparalleled video presentation quality, tighter social media integration, and enhanced editing tools.
Extraordinary Output Quality
Whatever the story you are wanting to tell, ProPresenter 6 has the tools to help you tell it in the most engaging way possible. With a completely revamped video engine that is equally suitable for powering presentations in a room of 100 people or 100,000, the quality and professionalism of the output is unprecedented.
High Quality Video Output
The ability to create high-quality video is becoming increasingly easy, making the use of videos in productions more prevalent than ever. The ProPresenter video engine, re-engineered from the ground up in ProPresenter 6, makes simple video playback (which so often isn't so simple) the perfect tool to present your final edit. You can import and play videos instantly in ProPresenter, with the ability to set in and out points dynamically, effect color, brightness, and volume, and crop/zoom videos dynamically from right within the software. Video effects empower you to leverage our video library to create limitless new looks for your pre-produced content. All of the tools ProPresenter has to effect pre-produced videos can also be used on live video sources.
- A multi-layered architecture allows for backgrounds, live video layers, slides, props, and masks to be controlled independently.
- High quality transitions make the changeover from one element to another in any layer tasteful.
- Add more flexibility to your slides by setting transitions for individual slide elements, allowing you to build content on the screen in parts, instead of all at once.
- Scale and crop individual slide elements or set the opacity of individual slide elements.
- Dynamic slide "tickers" enable news-channel style scrolling messages across the screen.
- The props layer lets you dynamically overlay content on top of your videos or slides; such as a logo you may want to show in the bottom right corner, or notifications to your audience such as parent notices or alerts for a mis-parked car.
- Telestrator functionality even allows you to draw on your slides or videos dynamically, either right on the computer or via our ProPresenter Remote iOS app.
Easy to Use
Regardless of how powerful a tool is, it's value is determined in how easy it is to access that power. ProPresenter was designed from the beginning to allow beginners to feel confident in running the software with only a few minutes of training, and we make all of our training available free online via video tutorials you can access before you even purchase the software. Here are just some of the ways that we make it easy for you to create the presentations that tell your story.
It's important that presentations have a consistent and uniform look. To this end, ProPresenter makes use of templates with which you can quickly create and transform your content to ensure everything looks right.
Creation and Editing
Pro6 Operator Powerful importing tools including a text reflow editor that allows you to edit slides as easily as editing text in a word processor. Build slides with a variety of elements, including: shapes, text, graphics, videos, live video inputs, and even HTML5 web pages. Propresenter 6 adds dynamic alignment guides and the ability to set the opacity of each object on a slide, as well as individual slide object builds - all in an intuitive, easts-to-use interface.
House of Worship-specific content creation features
- Planning Center Online™ integration allows for the to importing of service plans and automatically linking of service elements to ProPresenter documents.
- Our scripture engine, which gives you access to dozens of Bible translations in a variety of languages can create slides dynamically with a variety of options.
- Ensure that the lyrics you present are correct by importing lyrics for your worship songs from CCLI SongSelect directly within the ProPresenter interface.
- The Renewed Vision Media Store within the software helps you easily find content for your services.
Working with media
Hot Folders facilitate getting content into the software quickly - as files are added to a folder, they automatically appear in ProPresenter. New media tagging features allow you to create groups that automatically show imported media tagged for those groups.
ProPresenter is also localized in multiple languages, - including English, Spanish, Korean, and Portuguese - so that you can make use of these tools in your native language.
Plays Well with Others
Integration with Renewed Vision's ProVideoPlayer 2 product via text stream let's you stream your formatted text slides over a local area network for rendering and manipulation by the PVP2 graphics engine. In addition, ProPresenter 6 offers Syphon support, which allows you to share ProPresenter's output with other applications dynamically. Control or be controlled with industry standard production protocols (via the optional communications module), including video standards (AMP, VDCP, GVG100), lighting (DMX over Artnet), and MIDI.
Mobile tools include an iOS remote so you can control ProPresenter from anywhere in the building (including new social media moderation tools), and the Stage Display app let's you have as many stage display outputs as you have mobile devices.
ProCloud ProCloud enables you to synchronize an unlimited number of machines over the internet; providing excellent workflow to edit on one machine and present on another.
ProPresenter let's you take the content you create elsewhere with exporting support for text files, JPEGs, PNGs, and ouput video recordings.
What's New Version 6.0 (13772):
- Media cue thumbnails don't update for scale and flip settings
- MultiScreen: Slide Transitions Not Working at All when Alt Template is Enabled
- Seat license registrations need to be added to New Authentication table
- Rename Clocks to Clocks/Timers
- long document names cover category
- Missing DVD features from Pro5
- module identifier name is not being used in NEW PRODUCT AUTHORIZATION
- Issue with how output screen enables when restarting after removing display
- MIDI Module Notes showing incorrectly in UI
- Option to ALWAYS Perform Startup Optimization
- MIDI Interface Ignores Device Selection and Listens to All Devices
- Slide thumbnails fail to update if edited when a timer is running
- Stage Display - Can't set color on clocks
- Audio being sent to "Sound Effects" output instead of System audio output
- change error message for seat licenses
- Props Layer Does not Show on Output When Triggered
- Drag and Drop Media to the word background and the clip thumbnail does not populate until you click the word backgrounds again
- Pressing the Delete Key to Delete Media Tiles in Video Image Bin, Then Selecting Delete Cue - Does not delete cue in video image bin
- Video/Image bin thumbnails being cut off again
- Data Issues in Sample Library
- Bullet List: Does not display the list correctly
- Telestrator Tearing
- Bezier Path Drawing Incorrect Location
- Some Support Files hardcoded to default location
- Bible slides shown from Bibles do not show on stage display
- Network" button in Messages Window does not work properly
- SDI Module does not output anything
- Foregrounds don't clear when clicking a blank slide
- Issues refactoring template for Bible slides
- Stage Display Clocks Not Sizing Properly
- Bible view doesn't auto-scroll
- Video/Image bin view doesn't auto-scroll
- Video/Image bin doesn't correctly indicate play selection or cue advances in table view
- Bible view display and output issue with Multi-Screen Module
- Slides don't clear media added directly to a playlist
- Video/Image bin media thumbnails don't reflect default scale behavior at import
- Video/Image bin media thumbnails don't reflect scale behavior changes
- Video/Image bin fails to generate thumbnails for certain media cues at import
- MultiScreen: Bibles viewed from Bibles Module not taking Alt-Templates
- Adding Label/Group Causes Crash
- Next Slide on Stage Display Configuration: Has two justify left buttons - need to change the second button to right justify
- Actions>MultiScreen Commands will not enable
- Must Select Color to Create New Group or Slide Label
- DVD: Can't scroll in Saved Clip List on right side of window
- DVD: Saved Clips in Playlist Load DVD window instead of Playing on Output
- Master Control: PCO Playlists on Slave Don't Trigger Slides
- New blank document shows placeholder text for bible reference field
Requirements: Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.9 or later
Home Page -
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Uploaded )
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( Uploadable )