RapidWeaver 6.2 (Mac OS X) | 159 MB
RapidWeaver - is a template based WYSIWYG-editor of HTML pages.
RapidWeaver is an all-in-one application that allows you to create a website the way you always wanted. Whether it's an online store, a stunning gallery or blog, RapidWeaver provides you with the know-how to quickly publish websites, even the pros are proud.
* RapidWeaver allows you to create a beautiful and intuitive code corresponding to modern web standards. Do not worry if you are not familiar with XHTML and CSS, start programming with RapidWeaver - it's easy!
* RapidWeaver includes 10 functional page templates. For example, the pattern Photo Album is fully compatible with iPhoto, and with just a few mouse clicks necessary images can be placed on your site. Blog page template allows you to quickly and easily add to your website functional blog. RapidWeaver allows you to place elements podcasts and iTunes.
* Along with the improved publication site that provide downloads only changed files, RapidWeaver also includes a publishing feature One-Click, for the most quickly view the most recent version of the site.
* You can use RapidWeaver for publishing to FTP, and when Apple's MobileMe, while you can always customize your site to carry out thanks to the support of individual domain name.
* With RapidWeaver you can edit the text content of your site using powerful formatting tools, as well as post code snippets of HTML and PHP. For greater convenience when working with text and code in RapidWeaver has a special window in which you can save the most frequently used code snippets.
* Regardless of the scale you are creating a site with RapidWeaver you can be sure that users will be able to find on your site the required information. RapidWeaver automatically creates the navigation menu for you.
New in version 6.2
* A huge number of optimisations to make navigating your project, previewing pages and making theme changes quicker. RapidWeaver 6.2 is up to twice as fast as previous versions!
* Fixes a problem that caused the site name instead of the project file name to appear at the top of the project window.
* Fixes a problem where a third-party plugin update could cause RapidWeaver to crash.
* Fixes a problem where RapidWeaver would ungracefully handle ASCII characters in site names.
* Fixes a problem where changes to a page's Metatags would not be saved if you closed the editor whilst still editing.
* Fixes a problem where an accessibility label in the Snippets window would appear on top of the Add Snippet button.
* Fixes a problem where RapidWeaver could crash when generating a page using PHP.
* Fixes a problem where RapidWeaver would crash when tidying up temporary files.
* Performance improvements when handling Theme Variations - RapidWeaver now caches theme variations, instead of loading them each time the Variations area appears.
* Fixes a problem where an empty Theme Style file could cause RapidWeaver to crash.
* Fixes a problem where Theme Variations may reset after creating a custom Theme Style.
* Optimised images in all built-in themes. On average, we've made the images 20% smaller, meaning your site will load even quicker!
* Fixes a problem where Theme Variation colours would not correctly refresh.
* Fixes a problem where, after publishing, the "Changed" flag on a Resource would not be correctly cleared until the Resource was clicked on.
* Fixes a problem that caused password changes to not be recognised by the Publishing window.
* Fixes a problem that prevented Public Key authentication being fully enabled in the Bookmarks Manager.
* Fixes a problem where multiple FTP bookmarks with the same name wouldn't be shown in RapidWeaver.
File Sharing Plugin
* Fixes a problem where a missing file on the File Sharing page could cause RapidWeaver to crash.
Photo Album Plugin
* Fixes problems with the Photo Album where the Slideshow would not start, and in some cases not load images.
* Intel, 64-bit processor
* OS X 10.9 or later
Homepage - http://realmacsoftware.com/rapidweaver/