This course is a resource guide, covering the best practices for writing different types of CSS selectors and choosing the best selectors for targeting different HTML elements. Senior staff author James Williamson covers basic selectors, attribute selectors, pseudo-class and pseudo-element selectors, and structural selectors, as well as combinators and pattern-matching selectors.
Then he offers tips to write more efficient and maintainable code, and a look at what's next for CSS selectors.
* Targeting classes and IDs
* Working with group selectors
* Targeting element attributes
* String matching
* Targeting links with pseudo-class selectors
* Targeting child elements and empty elements
* Targeting parent, child, and sibling elements
* Matching patterns
* Writing efficient selectors
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!