English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 3 hrs | 4.19 GB
eLearning,Personal Development, Happiness | Skill level: All level
Richard Wilkins, the UK's Minister for Inspiration, and Tom Cassidy's mentor, shows us 9 tools for instant happiness.
Instant Happiness. Why Wait?
Richard Wilkins, the UK's Minister For Inspiration tells it like it is. Because it's easier that way. Here's some quotes from the course:
'Most people haven't got a f****** clue who they are.'
'Dying people don't bull****'
'There's more people smiling in a hospice, than the checkout in Tesco'
'I'm not going to give you a list of 10 things to do. Why not?
Because you WON'T DO 'EM!'
So, what this course WILL do is give you is results. Every single one of Richard's tools, on its own would be enough to give you a massive change in your life.
And all of them put together is just dynamite.
Expect to be astounded. :)
Richard’s unique gift is to be able to compress huge wisdom into a simple format. A format that we can accept, understand and use with immediate, yet lasting results.
In his own words, “We are all Superheroes pretending to be ordinary people, our true purpose is to be who we really are, minus the Script.
Everything else then becomes easy when you become the Superhero.”
…Today Richard is the UK Minister for Inspiration.
In this course, Tom Cassidy, the leading Personal Development Instructor here on Udemy, asks Richard to go through his tools for instant happiness.
You can do the course in an afternoon, and start applying it instantly. You don't need to master anything, or get better at anything.
This course is like walking through a door. A door with only one handle. You can never go back.
What are the requirements?
- There are no prerequisites for this course. All are welcome to join.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 15 lectures and 2.5 hours of content!
- By the end of the course you will know how to be happy instantly. At will. Without drama and trickery.
- You will learn that the voice in your head talking you out of being happy, being awesome, being great is not you.
- You will know how to apply the tools of The Script, The Sausage Machine, Simpson's Syndrome and many others, moment to moment to help you feel good when you most want to. i.e. NOW!
- This course is like everything by Eckhart Tolle, but simpler, and with the 'how' to actually do it.
- What is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to be happy now, without having to get a degree in positive psychology, NLP or CBT.