Duration: 2h | Video: AVC (.flv) 1280x720 15fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch | +PDF | 426 MB
Genre: eLearning | Level: Beginner | Language: English
This is a unique and comprehensive video tutorial guide on how to become a designer. Learn about the creative industry and the best way to start your career in design. The course covers many questions and topics including:
The course covers many questions and topics including:
- Is creativity all it takes?
- Is it better to be a freelancer or work full time?
- How much can you expect to earn as a designer?
- How can you find jobs in the creative industry?
- Which areas of design are recommend for you?
- How to enter and win design contests
.and so much more!
You'll benefit from Martin's years of creative experience as a successful industry professional. This course provides a well-structured and to-the-point guide for anyone who is considering a career in the creative industry.
Home Page -
Always check out my other posts, you find interchangable mirror if you want!
but Don't report my post, Enjoy!