NoSQL databases can store non-relational data on a super large scale, and can solve problems regular databases can't handle: indexing the entire Internet, predicting subscriber behavior, or targeting ads on a platform as large as Facebook. But with over 150 NoSQL database types, it can be hard for a SQL professional to know where to start. In this course, Lynn Langit breaks these types down into five main categories and shows how to get your own NoSQL database up and running with easy-to-configure cloud solutions. You'll learn how to add and query data and also examine case studies where NoSQL was used to solve real-world data storage management issues. The final chapter contains tips just for startup businesses that are considering their first NoSQL solution.
* What is NoSQL?
* What is Hadoop?
* Exploring Redis, HBase, MongoDB, and Neo4j
* Exploring NoSQL features in Microsoft SQL Server
* Working with NoSQL data in the cloud
* Applying NoSQL choices to business scenarios
* Considering how data will be input and output at your business
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!