LRTimelapse 4.0.4 Win/Mac OS X | 88/157 MB
LRTimelapse 4 is the new version of the popular tool for time lapse editing and will help you bring your time lapse work to a whole new level!
Examples and Possible Uses
- Alter white balance and other parameters over the time (for example for sun sets)
- Make the "Holy Grail" of time lapse photography - (day to night transition) easy peasy
- Use the full potential of Lightroom / ACR for color grading!
- Deflicker with one click
- Make Ken-Burns effects (pan/zoom) on RAW-file basis
- Fade in / fade out
- Continuously saturate / desaturate
- Animate Graduated / Radial Filters
- and many more.
The upgrade brings improved workflows, better performance and many new features!
With the new visual previews you get "What you see is what you get" directly in LRTimelapse and the new Visual Deflicker is now one of the best - if not the best - deflicker tool available, because it works purely metadata-based on RAW files (even with multiple passes) and produces silky-smooth sequences. In combination with the "Holy Grail"-Wizard, even difficult Day-to-Night and Night-to-day transitions can be turned into smooth and visual appealing clips with ease.
Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
It supports Lightroom 6, 5, 4 and 3 as well as Adobe Camera Raw, Bridge and After Effects in the corresponding versions.
Home Page -
Always check out my other posts, you find interchangable mirror if you want!
but Don't report my post, Enjoy!