Udemy - Learn How to Play New Age Piano
Duration: 2h | Video: AVC (.MP4) 1280x720 30fps | Audio: AAC 44.1KHz 2ch | 503MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Learn How to Play New Age Piano is an online piano music course featuring some of the best 'New Age' pieces composed for solo piano by nine of the world's top New Age piano composers: Yann Tiersen, Enya, Yiruma, Yanni, Michael Nyman, David Lanz, Ludovico Einaudi, Javier Navarrete, and Wim Mertens.
* Bigger, Better, Learn Faster - Play entire piano pieces immediately. (Be
sure to check out the no cost course 'preview' lessons)
* Join a 1,400+ strong community of fellow piano students learning together
in this innovative Udemy music course.
* Easy to understand lessons that stay on-topic, teaching you the basics of
what you need to know, step-by-step. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a
* What you pay today is all you will ever pay. Period! - At an affordable
price for a course that never expires! There's even a 30 day money back
These complete piano pieces are presented exactly as written and/or
originally recorded - all note-for-note original transcriptions by 'Play
Piano Pro'. Some of these pieces are offered as piano tutorials for the
first time on the internet - for example - 'Nights In White Satin' and 'A
Whiter Shade of Pale' as arranged by David Lanz, and 'Fiamma's Theme' from
the movie 'Cracks' by Javier Navarrete.
The course is structured in alphabetical sections according to the
composer's first (or only) names. Each piano piece is presented as
Synthesia based lesson tutorials - first as hands separately, and then
hands together. This allows students to practice the piece in a variety of
ways at their own pace, and best suited to their individual needs.
Students can see and hear every individual note scrolling on screen, both
before and as they strike the piano keys, (fully illustrated), and
simultaneously all notes are individually letter named on-screen also.
Cutting edge innovative software technology has been utilized throughout
to bring piano students the optimal learning experience and P.O.V. (point
of view) camera angles offering consistent quality on all lessons.
By the end of this course, students will be familiar with the work of the
leading composers for contemporary New Age piano, and have added a
substantial body of work to their existing piano repertoire.
The full listing of piano pieces are:
* Nights In White Satin by The Moody Blues - arr. David Lanz
* A Whiter Shade of Pale by Procul Harum - arr. David Lanz
* Watermark - Enya
* Fiamma's Theme from 'Cracks' - Javier Navarrete
* Close Cover - Wim Mertens
* Comptine from 'Amelie' - Yann Tiersen
* Watching Lara - Yann Tiersen
* The Heart Asks Pleasure First from 'The Piano' - Michael Nyman
* River Flows in You from 'Twilight' - Yiruma
* In The Mirror - Yanni
* Una Mattina from 'The Intouchables' - Ludovico Einaudi
Don't delay, Join 'How to Play New Age Piano' Today!
Course material last updated on 17th November 2014