English | 2.5h | AVC (.MP4) 1280x720 30fps | AAC 44.1KHz 2ch | 481 Mb
Learn how to sell Topps baseball card cases at wholesale prices on eBay by
spending no money upfront on inventory.
Only after you make a sale the wholesaler will ship your order to your
customer. You never need to keep an inventory and you only buy the
customers order after you make a sale.
You make a profit.
LATEST: Course is updated for month of May 2015.
After taking this course, you'll be able to...
* Product source baseball card cases and see exactly how to profit passive
income every month.
* Get a Tax ID and Business License in order to work with wholesalers in
* Start a business internationally and get retail products from anywhere in
* Learn the basics of selling on eBay as well as leveraging it to increase
profits by using specific selling practices.
* Gain customers loyalty with superior customer service, because a repeat
customer is always cheaper than having to find new customers. Customer
loyalty is a recipe for long term profits.
* Get new and repeat customer email signups in order to increase sales.
* Learn the basics of email marketing and become less dependent of eBay.
* Leverage an eCommerce store in order to increase sales (beginner
* Avoid mistakes to save a few years of work and thousands of dollars
(using case studies).
* Maximize your time in order to achieve success. You have enough time to
accomplish your goals and much of your time is wasted.
* Ask unlimited questions to the instructor and get help along the way to
* Captions were added to most lectures within the course. I recommend you
turn on the CC and HD options to get a better viewing experience. You'll
be able to read along with me and digest information better :)
"Will this work in my country?"
Yes, the course will teach you how to successfully do this from anywhere in
the world. Those lectures are available to watch for free.
Why you should listen:
I've been selling online since 2006 and have sold over $750,000 in total. I
started an online retail business and made my first sale 2 weeks later.
While (not) studying to become a communication major at the University of
Massachusetts at Amherst, I was profiting $24,000 per year selling on eBay
(that's a lot of beer money). Sales to date have been over $525,000.00
(this is confirmed in lecture 1 and 2).
What effectively works for one person will effectively work the same for
any other person.
Only a very limited nuMber of people know this information. That means
you'll have limited competition in this area to maximize your probability
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)