VMware Workstation 11.1.2 Build 2780323 Lite | 116.39 MB
VMware Workstation™ 11 continues VMware’s tradition of delivering leading edge features and performance that technical professionals rely on every day when working with virtual machines. With support for the latest version of Windows and Linux, the latest processors and hardware, and the ability to connect to VMware vCloud Air, it’s the perfect tool to increase productivity, save time and conquer the cloud.
Key Features Include:
• Unmatched OS Support – VMware Workstation delivers unsurpassed platform compatibility for hundreds of operating systems. Workstation 11 fully supports the latest Microsoft operating systems, from the Windows 8.1 update for the desktop to Windows 2012 R2 for the server. For organizations and technical users that run the latest Linux distribution, Workstation 11 supports Ubuntu 14.10, RHEL 7, CentOS 7, OpenSUSE 13.2 and many more.
• Ready for Windows 10 Technical Preview – Workstation makes it really easy to evaluate new operating systems, test software applications and patches, and reference architectures in an isolated and safe virtual environment. Leverage Workstation’s Snapshot feature to preserves the state of a virtual machine so you can return to a known good state or prior preview build at any time.
• State of the Art Performance – VMware Workstation supports the latest Intel 64-bit x86 processors, including the new Haswell microarchitecture for maximum performance. Taking advantage of key new Haswell extensions, the solution also delivers up to 45 percent improvement in CPU intensive operations like multimedia and encryption/decryption compared to Workstation 10.
• Powerful Virtual Machines and Graphics – Create virtual machines with up to 16 vCPUs, 8 TB virtual disks, 64 GB memory, and now 2GB video memory. Graphics-intensive applications can now be given an additional boost by allocating up to 2 GB of video memory per virtual machine.
• Connection to VMware vCloud Air – Connect to VMware vCloud Air to extend and scale virtual machines on a public cloud. Developers can easily connect to VMware vCloud Air and upload, run, and view virtual machines right from the Workstation interface to easily collaborate with remote team members and scale through a public cloud.
PLEASE SUPPORT ME BY CLICK ONE OF MY LINKS IF YOU WANT BUYING OR EXTENDING YOUR ACCOUNT