This detailed course helps viewers smoothly move from using Office 2010 to Google apps. Learn about the differences and similarities between Office and Google apps-and everything else you need to know-before you start migrating your files. Author Jess Stratton explains how to navigate the Google Drive interface, how to upload files and convert them to the Drive formats, and how to replace each of the Office programs in your workflow with Google Docs, Sheets, and Presentations.
The course also explores moving Outlook contacts and calendars to Gmail and Google Calendar and using the Google Migration tool to automate parts of the process.
* Understanding security and storage space on Google Drive
* Uploading and downloading files
* Converting files
* Sharing files with others
* Suggesting edits instead of tracking changes
* Replacing Word, Excel, and PowerPoint with Google apps
* Switching from Outlook to Gmail and Google Calendar
* Running the Google Migration
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!