In this installment of Foundations of Layout and Composition, Sean Adams applies his patented illustrative teaching approach to grids: the tool that defines the underlying structure and central proportions of any design. He begins by explaining what a grid is and why it is such an important tool to use in design. He then breaks down the anatomy of grids and goes over the various types of grids so designers will know how to choose the perfect one for their design.
* Why grids and proportions?
* The elements of a grid
* The types of grids
* Designing a master grid
* Asymmetrical vs. symmetrical grids
* Working with column and modular grids
* Managing multiple grids
* Designing posters with a grid
* Using grids in other design projects
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!