Eassos System Restore is powerful and easy-to-use software for system backup, disaster recovery and data protection purposes. It’ll quickly back up your system and easily restore it when anything goes wrong. Both full backup and incremental backup are supported and multiple restore time points are available. The backup file can be password protected, which can avoid undesired system restore.
Reliable and easy-to-use system backup & restore software to ensure system security for PCs, laptops, workstations and servers.
1. Easily back up all files of system partition, including system files, installed applications and individual files.
2. Safely restore system to previous backup state when disaster happens, such as system crash and virus infection.
3. Step-by-step wizard interface makes system backup and restore quick and easy.
Fast and Easy to Use
- Installing and using the program is an effortless task. Eassos System Restore comes with a user-friendly and customizable wizard interface which is easy to understand to beginners and allows you to easily perform Windows backup & restore.
- Improved algorithm brings about fast speed for system backup or restore, and different compression types decrease backup file size, saving time and disk space.
- One-click back up all system files and installed programs of system drive quickly and efficiently.
- Incremental backup is provided, which backs up changed files after the first full backup of system partition, saving disk space and backup time.
- Accordingly, system can be restored to any state that has been backed up before.
- Multiple system restore modes are supported to ensure that system can be restored under any circumstances:
- Restore system under Windows;
- Restore system via boot menu or F11 key before Windows is booted;
- Restore system through bootable USB disk which can be created by the program and boot to Eassos System Restore Dos version.
Eassos System Restore version history
1. Support backing up system for EFI-based computer.
2. System restore becomes able to keep data on Desktop, My Document and Favorites of current system.
3. Add Option button by which users can make advanced settings for backup, restore and boot option.
4. Support automatic backup and restore when the program is started via boot option.
5. The shortcut key used to boot program before system is booted can be customized by users.
6. Support restoring system from image file which is stored under root directory.
7. The image file can be name as whatever users want.
8. Users are allowed to hide or unhide backup folder.
9. Support quick partition to hard drive via command line.
10. The program can force to backup system when Windows doesn't shut down normally.
11. Replace "Next" button with "Start" on the interface when backup is about to start.
12. Boot option can be installed during backup or restore process.
13. Image file is not allowed to be stored on dynamic volume when the program needs to restart to backup system.
14. Eassos System Restore Windows version also supports command line so as to facilitate debugging in PE environment.
OS : Windows 8/7/Vista/XP
Language : English