Matte is a full-featured keyer that is the result of our experience in creating hundreds of successful blue and green screen composites. Using proprietary matte extraction techniques, zMatte quickly and simply creates mattes with minimal parameters even if you are dealing with fine hair detail, smoke, or reflections. It is easy to use, yet provides the needed tools when faced with good, bad, or ugly shots - tools such as multiple matte creation, automatic spill suppression, sophisticated matte and edge manipulation, and color correction.
zMatte includes the following filters to handle keying, matte generation and compositing: Color Suppress, DeArtifact, Edge Composite, Frame Averager, Holdout Composite, Keyer, Light Wrap, Matte Generator, Matte Repair, Matte Wrap and Screen Smoother.
- Create mattes from blue, green, any color screen
- Multiple matte creation
- Matte shrink, blur and wrap functions
- DV and HD deartifacting
- Sophisticated color correction and suppression
- Light wrapping
- Edge tools to color correct or blur only the edge
- Integrated DVE on After Effects, Avid, and Final Cut Pro Versions
- Screen smoothing for unevenly lit blueand green screens
- Effectively composite fire, explosions and smoke
- 8/16 bit processing
- Adobe After Effects CS5 and up
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 and up
- Avid Symphony, Media Composer, Newscutter (64 Bit versions only)
Home Page - http://www.digitalfilmtools.com/
Always check out my other posts, you find interchangable mirror if you want!
but Don't report my post, Enjoy!