KLS Backup 2013 Professional 188.8.131.52 Final | 20.6 MB
KLS Backup 2013 is a feature-rich and powerful application suite which provides powerful tools for data backup, restoration and synchronization. It also supports plugins for backing up email, applications and settings, the Microsoft SQL Server Database, MySQL Database, POP3/IMAP and disk images. These components can be selected during the installation procedure. Upon deployment, you may install an online backup service and log in with the local system or other account. The interface of the tool looks professional.
KLS Backup 2013 can back up files and folders (from local drives, network locations, FTP, WebDAV servers), registry keys. Advanced version management, makes possible to find and restore any backup version within seconds. The synchronization feature allows you to easily synchronize the contents of two different folders.
- Easy-to-use but powerful integrated workspace.
- Backup data from local and network drives, cloud storage, FTP and WebDAV servers, Windows Registry.
- Backup of databases (Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL) and application data (Outlook, Thunderbird).
- Backup to local and network drives, FTP and WebDAV servers, CD/DVD media.
- Backup to cloud: Windows Azure, Amazon S3, OpenStack Object Storage, Eucalyptus Walrus
- Full, incremental and differential backups.
- Backup of open files and NTFS permissions.
- Highly configurable backup profiles and plugins.
- Standard ZIP compression, Zip64 support, 7-Zip and a custom encryption format.
- Powerful archive management and search functions.
- Selective restore of files and folders to original or custom locations.
- Secure archives with AES encryption, SSL/TLS support for remote transfers.
- Two-way file synchronization engine with version support.
- Automated backups with the build-in scheduler service.
- Detailed backup logs, E-Mail notifications and Windows Application Log support
- Command Line Interface (Console)
- Compatible with Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012, including 32 and 64-bit versions.
Home Page -