TurboTax Premier 2014 Canada - Complex taxes shouldn't mean complex tax preparation. Intuit TurboTax Premier 2014 Canadian Edition has everything you need to easily claim personal, investment, and rental property income. If you've got investments, TurboTax Premier is right for you.
- Helps claim capital gains and losses on investment sales
- Guides you through claiming income and deductions for rental properties
- Optimizers to help reduce taxes from pension or RRSP income
- Live Tax Advice
We'll help you claim investment income from:
- Stocks and bonds
- Mutual funds
- Employee stock purchase plans
- RRSP (Registered Retirement Savings Plan) contributions
- TFSA (Tax-Free Savings Account) contributions
- GICs (Guaranteed Investment Certificates)
Get the most out of your RRSP and Pension income.
- The TurboTax RRSP Optimizer helps you to determine the best RRSP contribution for you and your spouse by showing how different RRSP contribution amounts affect your refund (or tax owing).
- The Pension Income Splitting Optimizer helps you split up to 50% of your CPP income with your spouse or common law partner, so you end up paying less in taxes.
Helps you make the most of your rental properties.
Whether you own a second home that you rent, or just rent out a single room in your house, TurboTax Premier will help you claim:
- Mortgage interest
- Repair and maintenance costs
- Insurance fees
- Advertising expenses
- Costs for someone to care for your rental properties
Get more for caring for your family.
Supporting your children or caring for your parents can put a strain on your finances.
TurboTax will help relieve that strain. With Premier, you'll find deductions and credits for:
- Education and tuition costs
- Specialized treatment
- Nursing home expenses
- Housing costs if your parents live with you\
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!