Create engaging online learning environments for professional development and training, K-12 classes, and college courses and get students excited about learning with Moodle.
Kevin Kelly first gets you up to speed with the Moodle 2.8 interface and then shows how to build a digital classroom from the ground up, starting with learning outcomes and topics. Then Kevin demonstrates how to organize a course; add content, students, and co-teachers; create online quizzes and assignments; manage your gradebooks; and more. Plus, learn how to make your courses more engaging and interactive with links, wikis, polls, discussions, and other digital resources that students can access online.
* Navigating a Moodle course
* Setting up learning outcomes
* Adding, moving, editing, and deleting blocks
* Uploading files for students to download
* Adding links and RSS feeds
* Adding students and teaching assistants
* Creating groups
* Communicating with announcements, polls, emails, and chat
* Facilitating discussions, peer review, and team projects
* Creating and grading quizzes and assignments
* Working with the Moodle gradebook
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!