4K Video Downloader 184.108.40.2060 (Mac OS X) | 23 MB
Video hosting made watching videos convenient and widely available, but there are obvious disadvantages. Now video on the site, and an hour to remove it. Your friend from Europe can see the record, and for Russia it is not available. Today you have the Internet, and tomorrow is planned trip into the wilderness without even the slightest hint on 3G. In general, the ability to save locally the desired video is useful and reasonable to simplify recourse to specialized tools.
4K Video Downloader allows you to download video, audio and subtitles from YouTube in high quality on your computer. If you want to upload videos on iPad, iPhone and other Soup, then this is the app - your choice! Downloading is simple and pleasant, just copy the link from your browser and click "Paste Url". Enjoy the video anywhere and at any time offline!
* Download entire playlists and channels from YouTube and save them as MP4, MKV, M4A, MP3, FLV, 3G, create .m3u playlist files.
* Download video in HD 1080p, HD 720p, or 4K quality and enjoy high-definition on your HD TV, iPad and other devices.
* Advanced features for downloading subtitles, choose what you prefer to have a separate .srt file or embed subtitles into the video file to view on your Mac, for example.
* Activate the "Smart Mode" to apply your settings to all the download quickly and easily.
* Download videos in 3D, you will find a small icon 3d among other formats after analyzing links. It's really impressive to watch shows and cartoons in 3D.
* Download YouTube embedded video from any web page, simply copy and paste the URL of the page, the program will automatically find the source for downloading.
* Download video and audio from popular sites like Vimeo, SoundCloud, Flickr, Facebook and DailyMotion.
How to download videos from popular video sharing on the Mac: 4K Video Downloader
As you can guess from the name, Video Downloader works with any quality rollers up to 4K. In this case, to obtain the promised video on your Mac is enough to have a link to a video or playlist in the clipboard, and then open the 4K Video Downloader and click Paste Url.
The program immediately "swallow" link, and then prompts you to specify the parameters for the downloadable video.
* take out all the videos, or audio only;
* the format in which you want to keep the video (3D video is also supported and saved correctly);
* quality of the original movie, which will be pulled from the video sharing;
* whether to include in the video subtitles, and if so, in what language and in what format (separate file or embedded).