Blocs 1.4 (Mac OS X) | 11 MB
Blocs eliminates the need to write code manually, which means - anyone can create web sites. Blocs generates good code quality without unnecessary or built-in styles. Blocs provides a new level of performance and helps you focus on the visual creation of websites.
Coding without programming - You do not need to understand or use encryption to create a website with blocks.
Blocs built using Bootstrap 3, one of the most reliable and proven tools for building websites. Blocs comes with many templates are ready, so create websites very easily and quickly.
Works offline - Unlike many other tools web development Blocs actually works in standalone mode. Easy to use - Blocs is one of the easiest tools for creating Web sites, anyone can create websites with it. Blocs allows you to not only create websites, and enjoy it.
Blocs has support for Retina displays, so that you can enjoy every pixel on the screen of your Mac.
* ScrollTo interactions - Scroll to specific blocs on sites pages.
* Tooltip support - Add tooltips to buttons, links, images and icons.
* Custom favicon support.
* Duplication of Blocs and Brics support (cmd+D).
* Nudge Bric alignment support (alt+arrow left / alt+arrow right).
* Nudge Bric size support (alt+arrow up / alt+arrow down).
* Parallax style background support.
* Refined / Improved image asset workflow.
* SVG and GIF image file format support.
* Drag and drop images from outside of app onto your Blocs documents.
* Delete button on active Bric marker.
* Rich text editing tools on active text Bric marker.
* Support for link creation in headers and paragraphs.
* Size info displayed with active Bric marker (images and text).
* Expanded right click to use contextual menu in certain situations, ie delete image from asset menu.
* 3 New nav layouts.
* Image Carousel Bric.
* Iframe Bric.
* 3 New rounded image styles.
* Added 'tel:' url support.
* Many small UI improvements throughout app.
* Updated Bootstrap framework to 3.3.2.
Homepage - http://blocsapp.com