Macgo Windows Blu-ray Player is an excellent Blu-ray player software for Windows. It can play Blu-ray Disc, Blu-ray ISO file, and Blu-ray (BDMV) folders on all Windows operating systems, including Windows 8.1. Besides Blu-ray media formats, DVD and other hot video media formats are playable with it. This software also can magically play Blu-ray on iOS devices.
BD Playback - Blu-ray Files & ISO
- Excellent Blu-ray media player software for Windows-based computers
- Directly play Blu-ray Discs and Blu-ray ISO files without conversion
- Easily play Blu-ray folders (BDMV folders)
- Perfect output up to 1080p High Definition quality without loss for fantastic home cinema entertainment
Multimedia - Playback For Free
- Free media player for DVD playback without any limitation
- Play any videos or audios like MP4, MOV and RMVB, etc. on Windows without converting formats
- Listen to music and view the photos without worrying about formats
- Settings for video & audio tracks, adjusting the aspect ratio and player parameter of your screen
Play on iOS Devices
- Audio and video media files sharable between Windows and iOS devices
- Worked as long as devices are connected in the same Wi-Fi environment or Home Network
- Play Blu-ray and other media formats on iOS devices anywhere and anytime
- Unique Macgo technology, easy to operate
HD Audio - High Quality Output
- Fully support DTS5.1 and provide super high quality of stereo output without loss for Windows. This is the first ever program to do that
- Initiative support DTS7.1 Passthrough
- With DTS5.1 audio system, Macgo Windows Blu-ray Player provides the best-in-class audio output for Windows
- Let you enjoy fantastic home theater entertainment.
- Microsoft® Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Win Vista, Win XP (SP2 or later)
- Intel Core2 Duo 2.4GHz processor or equivalent AMD Athlon™ processor or higher recommended
- 512 MB RAM or higher recommended
- 250 MB of free disk space
- An internal or external Blu-ray driveInternet Connection
What's new in version 188.8.131.527:
01. Fixed some discs' "Fail to open/play" problem, such as (500) Days of Summer, Interstellar, Wild, Taken3, Maze Runner, etc.
02. Optimized the performance of Macgo Blu-ray Player and upgraded disc loading speed.
[b]Home Page [/b]- http://www.macblurayplayer.com/
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!