You can't make more time... But you can make better use of the time you have. Let top expert Mike Clayton show you how.
Nobody has enough time in the busy-busy, 24-hour, non-stop world of Twitter, smartphones, and latte in a cardboard cup.
Yet you want to do more, you want to achieve better things, you want to get more out of the time you have: you wish there were more hours in the day.
cannot give you more time, but it sure can show you how to use the time you have to the greatest effect!
- It shows you how to make the most of your time by avoiding the time-wasting and morale sapping habits that rob you of your most valuable asset... time.
- You will learn how to prioritise your time effectively, and how to use a powerful four-step process that gets things done.
- It will arm you with a host of tools and techniques from the established expert on getting things done - the author of the best-selling Brilliant Time Management.
- Whatever you do in life, whatever you hope to achieve, Brilliant Time Management will help you get it done - with time to spare.
- You will learn how to set yourself up to succeed, manage the stresses of a busy diary and find that productive space to think clearly and do quality work.
- It will show you how to make focused use of your day and how to deal with the interruptions that rob you of productive time.
- It will give you the low-down on time management, explaining clearly the essential roles of goal setting, scheduling, delegation and personal motivation.
- You will learn about the multi-tasking fallacy and how the Elephant and the Octopus have different solutions to awesome productivity.
is not about fancy systems and sophisticated technology: it is about the reality of how to be productive in a busy life.
How much you get done really depends on you. highlights the unhelpful habits you have got into and how they waste the most precious commodity you have.
If you want to make the most of your time, then this could well be the most valuable three hours ever.
It is based on Mike's best selling three-hour live seminar and contains nearly two and a half hours of video, and a wealth of templates for you to download and adapt to your work.
Are you a bit like these people?
"Without a doubt, the most interesting and useful seminar I have ever been on. Thank you for giving me back time in my life."
Ian Walker, Carl Kammerling International
"Probably the best spent 4 hours in a long time!"
Peter Corke, Chesterfield Borough Council
"Extremely useful and thought provoking."
Maggie Reardon, DWT Legal
"Excellent. Really concise and covered a wide range of topics and techniques."
Ben Shipley, Articad Ltd
"Concise, clear, energising, inspiring."
Anthony Denny, East Publishing
"I learned a handful of extremely valuable tools to assist me in managing myself."
Nicholas Pearce, Beaney Pearce
"Interesting insightful course. I gained lots of useful ideas to start implementing at work."
Aiofe Ferguson, Octavia Housing
"Brilliant food for thought. Useful, practical ideas."
Jackie Smith, phonics4 .co .uk
"Concentrated useable techniques to practically improve time management - Informative, enlightening and great value for money."
Ian Thomas, Village Hotels
"Inspiring and motivating. Whole life approaching tips to use. A good all-round event"
Anita Wadhaven, Department of Health
"Excellent session. Worthwhile attending even if you have read Mike's book. Mike's approach to help people form their own system promises to be highly effective. I can't wait to plan and start the new me!"
Caroline Wiggins, Business Accent PR
"Really interesting and insightful. Learnt some really good tips which will be useful in both work and personal life."
Wing Sze Wong, TCS Europe Ltd
- if you haven't got enough hours in a day!
Based on a lifetime of getting things done and hitting deadlines, Dr Mike Clayton combines psychological principles with powerful practical solutions to show you how you can:
Spot what's important, and focus on it to really make a difference
Enjoy productive time and take the chore out of work
Programme your mind for productivity
Make multi-tasking work for you
Schedule your activities to get more done and leave time for yourself
Say NO to things that just get in the way
You will learn how you can...
Balance the extremes of your personality to find productivity, success, and happiness in the middle
Apply Mike Clayton's powerful OATS principle to gain control of your working day
Schedule activities into your day for maximum productivity and minimum work left over at the end of the day
Set goals so that you really do achieve them
Distinguish between what is important in your life, and what is merely urgent
Tame your to do list and convert it into your formula for productive delivery
Handle your backlog of work calmly and effortlessly
Avoid the multi-tasking trap, to get more gone, more quickly and with fewer mistakes
Handle interruptions by applying the five strategies to keep control of your day
Distinguish between overwhelm and overload, and apply successful strategies to each
Overcome the stress of feeling overwhelmed, by seizing control using Mike's awesome seven-step procedure
Avoid those fatal four words: "leave it with me"
Create real extra time in your day by delegating effectively
Become a master of time estimation
Schedule your time to produce better work and get more done
Say "NO" with confidence, to keep in control of your time and, ultimately, to increase the respect people have for you
. and, finally, you will learn why your attitude to time affects everything
Dr Mike Clayton
Mike is on of the UK's leading personal effectiveness and project management trainers. He has over 20 years' experience of training professionals, managers, and team-members throughout the UK and in Europe and the US. He is the author of thirteen top-selling business, management, and personal effectiveness books, including four on time management topics:
Brilliant Time Management (in its second edition as: How to Manage your Time). (Pearson, 2011 and 2015)
Powerhouse: Turbo-boost your Effectiveness and Start Making a Serious Impact (Capstone/Wiley, 2015)
The Yes/No Book: How to do less... and achieve more (Pearson, 2012)
Brilliant Stress Management (in its second edition as: How to Manage Stress). (Pearson, 2011 and 2015)
Your Unconditional, No-questions, 30-Day Guarantee
The best way to assess how valid this material is in you culture is to try it out. I am so confident that this course will change your life that I offer you an unconditional, no questions asked, full 30 day money-back-in-full guarantee. If you don't think these five steps will give you the gravitas to influence and lead others, then just ask me for your money back.
What if you have questions?
I will be on hand to answer your questions if you get stuck, puzzled, or just want to know more. As a professional trainer, this is what I do, and I promise to respond within 24 hours of your question arriving with me from Udemy.
Enroll for this course now, so you can start to regain control of your life straight away.
What are the requirements?
- You don't need anything to take this course; just step on in...
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 25 lectures and 2.5 hours of content!
- Apply Mike Clayton's powerful OATS principle to gain control of your working day
- Balance the extremes of your personality to find productivity, success, and happiness in the middle
- Schedule activities into your day for maximum productivity and minimum work left over at the end of the day
- Set goals so that you really do achieve them
- Distinguish between what is important in your life, and what is merely urgent
- Tame your to do list and convert it into your formula for productive delivery
- Handle your backlog of work calmly and effortlessly
- Avoid the multi-tasking trap, to get more gone, more quickly and with fewer mistakes
- Handle interruptions by applying the five strategies to keep control of your day
- Distinguish between overwhelm and overload, and apply successful strategies to each
- Overcome the stress of feeling overwhelmed, by seizing control using Mike's awesome seven-step procedure
- Avoid those fatal four words: "leave it with me"
- Create real extra time in your day by delegating effectively
- Become a master of time estimation
- Schedule your time to produce better work and get more done
- Say "NO" with confidence, to keep in control of your time and, ultimately, to increase the respect people have for you
- . and, finally, you will learn why your attitude to time affects everything
What is the target audience?
- This course is designed for anyone who wants to get more done in their day.
- If you are busy and you want to get even more done...
- If you are overwhelmed, and you want to feel more in control...
- If you can't help yourself from saying 'yes' to things you ought to say 'no' to...
- If things always take longer than you expected...
- If you don't know how to plan your time in a way that works for you...
- Then this course is designed for someone just like you. So just step on in...
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!