Appsana is perfectly fitting to your requirements if you use Asana on your Mac and if you also hate to use it in a browser! We made a simple and exclusive navigator for Asana. So you don’t have to keep your main browser open just for Asana. And you won’t close your Asana by mistake anymore.
# Native Notifications
You will be informed with clean and optimised messages about every activity at your Asana Workspaces.
# App Icon Badge
You can see My Tasks count over the AppSana App Icon as a badge.
# Smart Tabs (⌘-T)
For jumping light-speed between workspaces and projects. With keyboard shortcuts support.
# Quick Lock (⌥⌘-L)
You can simply lock AppSana with a 4-Digit PIN. Protect your tasks without logging out from Asana. With a single-click lock button and keyboard shortcut support.
# Retina-ready, smooth & Dark Mode Support
You will make use of every pixel of AppSana. It’s retina-ready and has smooth interface with Dark Mode support.
# Mobile View Option
Minimalist? Use Asana Mobile with AppSana Mobile View option.
* AppSana remembers the last page you have visited.
* You can set your own homepage.
* Upload files from here.
* Your links will open your default browser.
* Copy or share Current URL option.
* Quick Launch taskbar icon (with icon hiding option)
* Always on top option.
* Home, Back, Forward buttons. And you can set your own Asana Home Page.
* Fullscreen support for maximized Asana experience.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor