Bluebeam Revu CAD 2015.1.1 Build 15.1.5620.20553 | 426.1 MB
Bluebeam Revu CAD 2015 - Designed for CAD users, Revu CAD's PDF creation, markup, editing and collaboration technology improves communication and productivity on projects by enabling digital processes from end to end.
- Plugins for 2D/3D PDF creation
- 2D and 3D PDF markup
- Real-time document-based collaboration
What's in this edition?
- Plugins for one-click 2D PDF creation from AutoCAD, Revit and SolidWorks.
- Plugins for one-click 3D PDF creation from Revit, Navisworks Manage, Navisworks Simulate and SketchUp Pro
- Customizable 2D and 3D PDF redlining tools, such as text, clouds, highlights, CAD symbols, stamps and measurements
- Bluebeam Studio™ for cloud-based collaboration, including 3D PDFs in real time
- Markups list that tracks all annotation data and can be exported as a CSV or PDF Summary
- Tool Chest™ for saving custom tools and tool sets that can automatically resize when used on documents with different scales and viewports
- PDF editing features, including add, delete, combine, extract, rotate and number pages
- Compare Documents feature for automatic detection of revisions
- Create PDFs directly from Microsoft(R) Office and convert other CAD and Windows files to 10 different file formats with Bluebeam PDF printer
- SharePoint® and ProjectWise® integration
Who Uses CAD?
- Windows 7 SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
What's new in Bluebeam Revu CAD 2015.1.1:
- This minor update addresses three issues that could potentially affect Studio Sessions, AutoCAD users with Windows standard account permissions, and Windows 8.1 environments.
- Resolved an issue in which some markup replies and statuses could potentially duplicate themselves within a Studio Session, leading to redundant markups.
- AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT:
Addressed an issue in which users logged in with Windows standard account permissions were unable to install the Bluebeam plugin or invoke the Create PDF function.
Windows 8.1 Operating Systems:
- Resolved an issue affecting Windows 8.1 environments, where users resizing and maximizing the application window could experience unexpected placement, or incorrect sizing of the interface.
Hopme Page - http://www.bluebeam.com/