Sell ebooks at Smashwords, Apple, B&N, Kobo and retailers around the world. Perfect for self-publishing authors.
Smashwords is the world's largest distributor of self-published ebooks. 350,000 authors have published with Smashwords for these great reasons:
1. Pays you 85% royalties on direct sales.
2. Converts your ebook into every file type for any possible e-reading device.
3. Distributes your ebook for sale to other retailers like Apple, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, Page Foundry, Baker & Taylor, Library Direct, Oyster, Scribd, Flipkart and OverDrive while handling the finances.
4. Allows you to generate ebook discounts for any amount and time frame. Perfect for gifting books or creating sale events.
5. Design an author profile with photos, videos, links to your print books, interview and more.
6. It's a free service. They only make money when you sell ebooks.
Smashwords is ideal for authors who want to save time and money.
The course is taught by Jason Matthews, bestselling author and Udemy instructor for self-publishing topics.
Everything you need to:
format documents with NCX file
pass Meatgrinder and make Premium Catalog
convert to ePub
upload and sell at Smashwords
distribute to major retailers around the world
What are the requirements?
students can use Microsoft Word or another writing program to format their documents
What am I going to get from this course?
Over 26 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
Self publish like a pro
Format ebooks from Microsoft Word Documents
Create Table of Contents, active hyperlinks and useful features within ebooks
Convert MS Word to EPUB using Calibre
Make great ebook covers while saving money
Upload and sell ebooks at Smashwords
Sell ebooks at Apple, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, Scribd, Oyster, Library Direct and many more!
What is the target audience?
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!