Adobe Photoshop CS3 10.0.1 Extended (Repack 07.2015) | 1.26 GB
Adobe Photoshop - is the undisputed leader among the professional graphic editors due to its widest possibilities, high efficiency and speed. The program provides all the necessary tools for correcting, editing, preparing images for printing and high quality output.
The main purpose of the program Adobe Photoshop- creating photo realistic images, work with color scanned images, retouching, color correction, collage, transformation, color separation, and more. Adobe Photoshop has all the methods of working with bitmaps, in this case is to work with layers and uses contours.
The program allows you to easily change the color of documents (bit, grayscale, duplex, indexed color, RGB or CMYK). Photoshop - this raster graphics program, that is, any element of the image is based on points. Adobe Photoshop - is a professional editing which in this case is quite simple to learn and use. The second, no less extensive, the scope of the program - Web-design and electronic publishing. The latest versions of the program include a variety of special features targeted specifically at Web-design. It can be quite an exaggeration to say that Photoshop is in the arsenal of each professional computer designer and coder. The new version has been enriched by many new useful tools.
▪ Intel® Pentium 4 or higher or equivalent
▪ Microsoft® Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or Windows Vista ™ Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise
▪ 512MB of RAM
▪ 1 GB of available hard-disk space (additional free space required during installation)
▪ 1024x768 monitor resolution with 16-bit video card
▪ DVD-ROM drive
▪ QuickTime 7.1 software required for multimedia features
▪ Internet or phone connection required for product activation
▪ Broadband Internet connection required for Adobe Stock Photos * and other services
* Online services, including, but not limited to, Adobe Stock Photos and Acrobat Connect, may not be available in all countries, languages, and currencies. Availability of services is subject to change. Use of online services is governed by terms and conditions of a separate agreement and may be subject to additional fees. For details, visit adobe.com.