Up And Running With 123D Design | 356 MB
Want to break into 3D modeling or printing? 3D modeling is as easy as ABC with 123D Design, the free computer-aided design (CAD) program from Autodesk. Perfect for beginners, 123D Design runs on Macs and PCs, and allows you to make high-precision models for 3D printers and laser cutters with the same CAD techniques the professionals use.
In this course, 3D expert Kacie Hultgren will get you up and running with 123D Design in no time, covering everything from creating your initial sketch to exporting the final design. She'll show you how to move and adjust your model, take accurate measurements, construct from solids, and save time by creating patterns. By the end, you'll have the skills necessary to start creating and printing your own 3D projects.
* Adding primitives
* Drawing shapes, lines, and splines
* Trimming and extending
* Transforming and snapping
* Measuring and duplicating
* Modifying solids
* Extruding, sweeping, revolving, and lofting solids
* Splitting faces and solids
* Staying organized with groups and hidden objects
* Creating patterns
* Adding text
* Saving and exporting a 3D design