The most advanced desktop and game recording software on the planet. The Bandicam program makes it possible to record a certain area on a PC screen, or on a program that uses the DirectX/OpenGL graphic technologies.
Bandicam will help you carry out a video record with high compression ratio, while keeping the video quality closer to the original work, and provides performance far superior to other programs that provide similar functions.
Video-recording of games and streaming videos
- Recording of WOW, Minecraft, and various Windows programs
- MPEG-1, Xvid and MJPEG video codec support
- PCM and MPEG-1 Layer II audio codec support
- AVI video format (.avi) support
- MPEG-1 video codec VBR mode support
Image-capturing of games and streaming videos
- BMP, PNG and JPEG image format support
- Continuous image capturing
Frame rate control (FPS) management
- FPS overlay
- FPS limit
Key features of Bandicam
- You can upload the recorded file to YouTube directly (without converting).
- The recoded file size is much smaller than other capture programs (1/5~1/20).
- The maximum file size is unlimited as long as the local Hard Disk has free space available (over 1TB/7days).
- It has less lag than other capture programs (Bandicam uses much lower CPU/GPU usage).
- Bandicam can record video at resolutions up to 2560?1600 in high quality (1080P full HD video can be made).
What can be recorded through the Bandicam program
- Various 2D/3D games: WOW, StarCraft 1,2, Minecraft, RuneScape, Aion, MapleStory, Second Life, Age of Conan, EverQuest, etc
- Internet TV streaming videos: YouTube, BBC, CNN, Internet lectures
- Streaming video play program: iTunes, Windows Media Player, Real, GOM
- Various Window programs: PowerPoint, Excel, Firefox, Messenger
- Desktop Screen, Skype Video chatting, Webcam, HDTV, Java/Flash games, other 3D applications.