Learn how to easily author and publish sites the no-code way using SharePoint 2013. In this course you'll receive a high-level overview of the SharePoint publishing workflow and examine the three different publishing templates in action.
Next, author Ron Davis reviews SharePoint's authoring capabilities, including video and branding features that allow you to truly customize your sites. Plus, get an introduction to cross-site publishing, which allows product-oriented sites to scale, and explore the benefits of managed navigation and analytics.
lishing a SharePoint site
* Viewing the templates and groups in action
* Authoring a site using HTML and Word
* Using video and images in your site
* Cross-site publishing
* Understanding managed navigation
* Adding a product catalog
* Performing analytics on your site
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!